PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream's 8th Turf/Texas Wildcatter Rider

pointgivenpap
03-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Clements piece has a little buzy swirling around him, probably won't offer much value. Has some nice pedigree and always nice to see JJ on Clement babies. These two always try fo ya and this piece has been working smartly. I'm still trying to figure out how "Texas" got nipped at the wire, Arroyo was gazing at Visonarie 50 feet from the finish. If there a bigger punk than Arroyo in the jockey colony I want to meet that guy.Arroyo should be in jail, he finds way to loose races consistently.....

fpsoxfan
03-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Maybe he couldn't see through the fog. :D It was quite surprising
to see him get beat. It was a bad beat for me as I had him in in multiple bets. When they were coming down the stretch I thought it was a race for second and low and behold he gets beat.

SentToStud
03-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Clements piece has a little buzy swirling around him, probably won't offer much value. Has some nice pedigree and always nice to see JJ on Clement babies. These two always try fo ya and this piece has been working smartly. I'm still trying to figure out how "Texas" got nipped at the wire, Arroyo was gazing at Visonarie 50 feet from the finish. If there a bigger punk than Arroyo in the jockey colony I want to meet that guy.Arroyo should be in jail, he finds way to loose races consistently.....I think the Clements horse offers a lot of value. Betting against, that is. He is not exactly wearing out his shoes walking to the winners circle.

Maybe he's gearing them all up for Keeneland but he has an awful lot of pricey young turf horses that are not running all that well or, at least, they are not winning.

He's doing better at Tampa where he's won two races. :eek: :eek: :eek:

GPK
03-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Pitts/Lezcano