PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer late double 7/16

Byebyemermaid
07-16-2006, 07:43 PM
You didn't think i'd go the whole day without posting Mountaineer.I'm sure some of you wouldn't have missed me.In the 9th i like the 1 and 6.The 1 broke his maiden first start out of the box,has the services of Villa-Gomez and battled for the lead and drew off in a fast last 1/8.The 6 is trained by Bernie Flint who always means business at Mountaineer and finally broke his maiden after 3 tries.In the nightcap i'm using the 5 and 7.The 5 ships in from Philadelphia park and really should be able to handle this bunch.The 7 has been a pet for the last 2 years since he's been idle but if he's half the horse he was can surely beat these.The bet 1,6/5,7,an extra press on 1/5,7 and a win bet on the 1 in the 9th.Derbycat i did get your message and do apologize for not getting back yet to you but it's been a busy weekend.Good luck and good night.I'm bushed!!

DerbyCat
07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't worry about it... I know you have a family. I like your picks this race... I'm going to look a little closer at the race but I think I may follow your lead on this one... Have a great week!