PDA

View Full Version : GPK is the man

GPK
07-16-2006, 06:09 PM
2 weeks ago...I call Hurst at the Womens open...loses in a playoff.

Last week...Trevor Immelman wins....

this week....Gulbis is in a playoff....

GPK may have to for go the horses and start playing golf...:D :D

SCUDSBROTHER
07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Bout time she won.Damn you like these ones that telegraph their wins.What did your other one like that do? Ryan Moore? The Pepper farmer blew it off after the 1st round.

GPK
07-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Bout time she won.Damn you like these ones that telegraph their wins.What did your other one like that do? Ryan Moore? The Pepper farmer blew it off after the 1st round.

Effing Gulbis....like every other woman in my life...nothing but a tease:eek:
Losing in the playoff....

I picked Gulbis and Hetherington for the LPGA

Ryan Moore and Jonathan "nut case" Kaye for the PGA

SCUDSBROTHER
07-17-2006, 11:09 AM
Kaye is the grower of hot peppers.Well,Kev,this is why I don't bother playing people who are anything less than 50-1 to start the tournament.Getting a player to actually win a golf tournament against a large field needs to result in a payment of atleast $51.It isn't that I don't think these people can win,it is just that they don't win enough to justify anything less than 50-1.I lost one with J.P. Hayes yesterday.He missed 2 big putts (one for birdie,and one for eagle,)on the way in yesterday.It is one thing for him to do that at 150-1 odds with small money invested.It is a totally different thing to do that at 30-40 to 1 with 4-6 times as much money invested.When you get into the 20-40/1 range,your putting up quite a bit to make anything,and it seems like half of these tournaments are won by people in the 50-200/1 range(or above.)Betting after the 1st,or 2nd round is another story.For instance I took 14-1 on Edfors after round 1 this last week.That's an odd story.I gave up on that guy(never watched him take a shot in his last round,) and he came back from the clouds.Guy is a freak.I don't think somebody else is gunna shoot 2 over,and then 8 under anytime soon(for me.)"I shot 9 birdies on Thursday,and so I thought I could shoot 9 birdies on Sunday." LOL-FREAK. Then I had played Thorpie at 25-1 going into the last round of the Senior,and he blows the chance that Loren Roberts gave him.That one really surprised me,but he is getting older.

HAPPY HAPPY SWEDES
http://www.europeantour.com/default.sps?pageid=127&pagegid=%7BAEFB93B0%2DEFF5%2D4C05%2DAB0F%2DFD08D94 7D944%7D&eventid=2006056&infosid=3&pageno=1

GPK
07-18-2006, 07:29 AM
Good catch on Edfors bro. No bet between you and I this week for the Open. We will resume at the PGA next month.

Gander
07-18-2006, 08:31 AM
I'll go out on a limb and say Tiger repeats this week with an Open win and Phil does not make the cut.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-18-2006, 11:26 AM
I'll go out on a limb and say Tiger repeats this week with an Open win and Phil does not make the cut.

Have no clue what Tiger will do.Phil has performed poorly at the British Open in the past(I guess because he hits the ball so high.)Atleast if you play him,you know he wants it as badly as you do(the three things he cares most about now are winning Majors,his wife n' kids,and his huge endorsements.)