PDA

View Full Version : Big Cap

cal828
03-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Tough mix to figure which is understating it. So many unknowns to try to factor in. Will some adjust to poly? Will some be able to get the distance? Here's my stab:

6. Monterey Jazz-going against conventional wisdom and will probably pay the price, but the pace scenario would seem to suit him even if the distance might not.

1. Champs Elysees-This one seems to be bred for anything and I think he should be sitting right behind the pacesetter, waiting for his moment.

5. Awesome Gem-Can get the distance, but is a perennial runner-up in these affairs. Would love to see him win it. One of those that seems to give his best every race.

3. Big Booster-Another proven at the distance.

Lingering in the back of my mind is that Student Council (11) might surprise here. His figs are on the light side, but they came at Delmar which as I recall was playing pretty slow. Hard to totally ignore G-1 winner at the distance.
Seems like he ought to be included in exotics.

Good luck to all playing.

GPK
03-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Tough mix to figure which is understating it. So many unknowns to try to factor in. Will some adjust to poly? Will some be able to get the distance? Here's my stab:

6. Monterey Jazz-going against conventional wisdom and will probably pay the price, but the pace scenario would seem to suit him even if the distance might not.

1. Champs Elysees-This one seems to be bred for anything and I think he should be sitting right behind the pacesetter, waiting for his moment.

5. Awesome Gem-Can get the distance, but is a perennial runner-up in these affairs. Would love to see him win it. One of those that seems to give his best every race.

3. Big Booster-Another proven at the distance.

Lingering in the back of my mind is that Student Council (11) might surprise here. His figs are on the light side, but they came at Delmar which as I recall was playing pretty slow. Hard to totally ignore G-1 winner at the distance.
Seems like he ought to be included in exotics.

Good luck to all playing.

oh boy....

cal828
03-01-2008, 09:55 AM
oh boy....
Probably what Vlad will say or maybe "holy crapski" in Russian.

2Hot4TV
03-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Awesome Gem

SniperSB23
03-01-2008, 05:00 PM
$1 Tri - Champs Elysees, Monterey Jazz/Champs Elysees, Monterey Jazz, Awesome Gem, Go Between/Champs Elysees, Monterey Jazz, Awesome Gem, Go Between, Celtic Dreamin, Medici Code = $24

Ronnie
03-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I'll go with the #6 MONTEREY JAZZ

Trifecta part-wheel:

6 over 4, 5, 10 over 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12
4, 5, 10 over 6 over 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12
4, 5, 10 over 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 over 6