PDA

View Full Version : GP Sat 3/1- GP Hcp

SentToStud
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm looking forward to this race to play Kiss The Kid to win at 3/2 or higher. His last was a great effort and he simply got beat by two better horses while not quitting. Either Spring at Last or AP Arrow would be 1/2 in the Saturday race. KtK also didn't get the best trip in his prior race when he was rushed up inside to contend an insanely fast pace set by Jet Propulsion. I like his draw outside of Fairbanks and I do believe he can rate off that one. If Fairbanks doesn't leave, KtK can run them off their feet.

Fairbanks looks like he'll go off at about 6/5 in here and while he mid-race moved into a fast backstretch run and he was coming off a layoff, I don't trust him at a short number and don't care for all the layoffs in his lines.

Wood Be Willing looks too cheap and too slow.

Sir Whimsey will probably be near KtK odds-wise around 2/1 - 5/2 but I don't think too much of Sale Pending and Deputy Indy nor Delosvientos who beat Deputy Indy in his last out.

If the Woodbine horse gets sent hard I'm probably in trouble but he's just been breezing modestly and I don't think he'll leave quick enough to have an impact.

Hopefully, Sir Whimsey takes more $$ than Kiss the Kid and KtK goes off 5/2. But I think the Kid rolls in this race.

Good luck.