PDA

View Full Version : My apoligies to Nick Zito...

jms62
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
It was my fault and I am sorry. On a Day so BAD I actually had a horse die on the lead... I Bet Bordeaux Bandit as my saver....

jms62
02-10-2008, 04:30 PM
and also my apologies to the English language....

Hickory Hill Hoff
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
It was my fault and I am sorry. On a Day so BAD I actually had a horse die on the lead... I Bet Bordeaux Bandit as my saver....

The Aqueduct 7th??? That sucked :( ended up with the exacta & triple because of his breakdown.....not the way I like to win money.

blackthroatedwind
02-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I made a pretty substantial bet on Phillip X.

I guess it was much worse for the poor unfortunate horse than it was for me.

fpsoxfan
02-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Yes, very unfortunate for Phillip X, but how about the ride ole' Rudy Rodriquez gave on Raceland. The horse has the rail the whole way and wanted to go to the lead. He chokes the shiat out of it and then he decides to let the horse run he tries to run into the back of horses. That was a pathetic ride.

Hickory Hill Hoff
02-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Yes, very unfortunate for Phillip X, but how about the ride ole' Rudy Rodriquez gave on Raceland. The horse has the rail the whole way and wanted to go to the lead. He chokes the shiat out of it and then he decides to let the horse run he tries to run into the back of horses. That was a pathetic ride.

He is a pathetic rider, by far the worst going....he NEVER see's my money!

Scav
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
I would also like to apologize to Nick Zito for giving Anak Nakal no shot at winning the Derby, since I put my free $25 wager on him. I should have put it on Pyro so we could have the possibility of big balloons on Derby Day :)

jms62
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Maybe I dutch the 1-2-4 in the San Vicente thus giving everyone free money on the 16-1 Number 3-Red Hot Flame...

Payson Dave
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I would also like to apologize to Nick Zito for giving Anak Nakal no shot at winning the Derby, since I put my free $25 wager on him. I should have put it on Pyro so we could have the possibility of big balloons on Derby Day :)

what odds did ya get???... boxcar type I hope....but doubt

Scav
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
what odds did ya get???... boxcar type I hope....but doubt

30/1 I think, I was hoping to just take the $25 and get out but they made me play it