PDA

View Full Version : Tactically Fein-Belmont 9

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
The Wizard sees him hitting the board at a price.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-01-2006, 04:08 PM
The Wizard sees him hitting the board at a price.
you better polish that thing..the 8 is the live price....lol:cool:

oracle80
06-01-2006, 04:09 PM
you better polish that thing..the 8 is the live price....lol:cool:
Windex usually works well with glass.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Windex usually works well with glass.
lol....sooo true...

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:25 PM
The Wizard can buy lots of Windex with $1650.

oracle80
06-01-2006, 04:27 PM
The Wizard can buy lots of Windex with $1650.

Oh I see, he hits the board and then you claim the gimmick. Thats how wirads work, make a general statemnet and see if it sticks to the wall without stating specifics, and then claim you knew it.
Next time why dont you give us the play?

Skip away
06-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Oracle, dont you know if you tout a horse "to hit the board" and it runs 4th, that means you automatically hit the super? Shame on you :D

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Oh I see, he hits the board and then you claim the gimmick. Thats how wirads work, make a general statemnet and see if it sticks to the wall without stating specifics, and then claim you knew it.
Next time why dont you give us the play?

Because you would play it and cost me money. It doesn't look like you did too well. I see you learning quite a bit from my young Skywalker. Don't worry, I will have more tomorrow.

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Oracle, dont you know if you tout a horse "to hit the board" and it runs 4th, that means you automatically hit the super? Shame on you :D

Somebody should teach you how to use the all button. Two horse race returning 1650, very easy. Don't worry, The Wizard will return each day.

oracle80
06-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Somebody should teach you how to use the all button. Two horse race returning 1650, very easy. Don't worry, The Wizard will return each day.

Skip Away!! This is hysterical!!! The all button!!

Cajungator26
06-01-2006, 04:41 PM

LOL

I would call that CHEATING. You have got to be kidding me... :eek:

Skip away
06-01-2006, 04:41 PM
I never knew the all button was free?

So you went:
TF / All / All / All
All/ TF / All / All
All / All / TF / All
All / All / All / TF

Great catch, but you lost money :D

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:42 PM

I just looked at your picks. Not very good. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the 3-5 Best Bet of the day. I didn't see that in my crystal ball. :)

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-01-2006, 04:44 PM
I just looked at your picks. Not very good. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the 3-5 Best Bet of the day. I didn't see that in my crystal ball. :)
without warning..the wizard walks by....b sabbath...lol:cool: :cool: :cool:

oracle80
06-01-2006, 04:46 PM

So you went:
TF / All / All / All
All/ TF / All / All
All / All / TF / All
All / All / All / TF

LOL!!1 Looks like a great investment!!!

The_Wizard
06-01-2006, 04:47 PM

So you went:
TF / All / All / All
All/ TF / All / All
All / All / TF / All
All / All / All / TF

Actually 5/7/TF/all, 5/7/all/TF, 7/5/TF/all, 7/5/all/TF,TF/5/7/all, TF/7/5/all

oracle80
06-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Actually 5/7/TF/all, 5/7/all/TF, 7/5/TF/all, 7/5/all/TF,TF/5/7/all, TF/7/5/all

LOL!!!!
Skip Away meet one of the trolls from the ESPN board. Don't know which one, but now you why we couldn't wait to migrate to another place.
Only one of those trolls could expect us to believe this after a race!

Skip away
06-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Is this really Michael Kipniss? Come on dont be bashful, we've met many times Michael, that is if you are really Michael? :p

skippy3481
06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
This is quite possibly the dumbest thread I have ever seen. You tout your horse which i have no problem with. Then with a 4th place finish you come on and claim to hit the super, claiming it was a two horse race. Heres what i don't get. Why would you say your horse would hit the board for a price. Why not just go ahead and give out the straight tri. 5-7-11 7-5-11. Either way you have no credibility giving out a 4th place horse then claiming to hit a super off of an easy two horse race. Maybe next time horse maven, you will grace us with the 12 dollar winner instead of the mule who got 4th.

oracle80
06-02-2006, 07:05 AM
This is quite possibly the dumbest thread I have ever seen. You tout your horse which i have no problem with. Then with a 4th place finish you come on and claim to hit the super, claiming it was a two horse race. Heres what i don't get. Why would you say your horse would hit the board for a price. Why not just go ahead and give out the straight tri. 5-7-11 7-5-11. Either way you have no credibility giving out a 4th place horse then claiming to hit a super off of an easy two horse race. Maybe next time horse maven, you will grace us with the 12 dollar winner instead of the mule who got 4th.

Ladies and Gents say hello to the supertroll Albetty from the ESPN board.
Albetty's only purpose on boards is to irritate others. Just ignore him and do not incite him and he may go back to ESPN to hang out with the other trolls. This has been a public service announcement.

The_Wizard
06-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Ladies and Gents say hello to the supertroll Albetty from the ESPN board.
Albetty's only purpose on boards is to irritate others. Just ignore him and do not incite him and he may go back to ESPN to hang out with the other trolls. This has been a public service announcement.

I am not the supertroll you are talking about. Today I posted my pick 4 pick at Churchill just like you and mine won and paid $933. Yours did not win. I don't know why you felt a need to attack me, but I never did anything to you.

Do you still think the all button is ridiculous. :)

The_Wizard
06-03-2006, 06:01 PM

Yes the all button. KaSept did an excellent job explaining its value in today's Churchill picks post. You might want to read it.

Nostradamus
06-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Nostradamus/The Wizard's horse came through big again today. :D