PDA

View Full Version : A Most Special And Most Excellent Announcement

Mortimer
02-04-2008, 02:14 PM
I am leaving here for the final time.

I thought this a great room to mention this.

I play for you all my swan song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXPHiyE7uE

I thank the NT tv studio crew who helped with this....I won't identify any of them per their request.

Cajunatah and Uncly Trust....sorry to have barged in on you two through your window.

The Ricola Brothers were great ...as per usual.Sorry Hossy caught himself on fire....had to hurt.

Debbie makes one great nurse...thank you dahling.

Wish I could say the same for Suffy-poo's excersizing vacay friends....but oh well.

Andy...you and your construction pals on top of your apartment were great,too.Thank you so much.

And Boy Dispencer......oh forget it.

And thanks for seeing me off at the end....once again...Debbie,Suffy-poo,Dannie, Thebby,BrownSugar and selected audience members......CARLA.

Aunty Cooby....great doorgirl job.

Thank you all....ever so much.

Hickory Hill Hoff
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
If you go back into the archives of the great site.....you will notice that I posted the EXACT same video that I thought best described you. I will go back and find it myself or you can do that on your own.........

By god man, get some REAL material...................................

AeWingnut
02-04-2008, 05:09 PM
"We'll Be Back"

brianwspencer
02-04-2008, 06:03 PM
I am leaving here for the final time.

I thought this a great room to mention this.

I play for you all my swan song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXPHiyE7uE

I thank the NT tv studio crew who helped with this....I won't identify any of them per their request.

Cajunatah and Uncly Trust....sorry to have barged in on you two through your window.

The Ricola Brothers were great ...as per usual.Sorry Hossy caught himself on fire....had to hurt.

Debbie makes one great nurse...thank you dahling.

Wish I could say the same for Suffy-poo's excersizing vacay friends....but oh well.

Andy...you and your construction pals on top of your apartment were great,too.Thank you so much.

And Boy Dispencer......oh forget it.

And thanks for seeing me off at the end....once again...Debbie,Suffy-poo,Dannie, Thebby,BrownSugar and selected audience members......CARLA.

Aunty Cooby....great doorgirl job.

Thank you all....ever so much.

In lieu of zero pies, I award this thread one big wev.