PDA

View Full Version : Bel 6th- Lamp is Lit

Gander
07-15-2006, 02:26 PM
I like the Lamp is Lit. Why not? Looks like the lone speed and looks to be entering her peak race in the form cycle. I think this horse is the play here on top. How many times can one group of horses run against each other? This is crazy how well they all know one another.

ateamstupid
07-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I like the Lamp is Lit. Why not? Looks like the lone speed and looks to be entering her peak race in the form cycle. I think this horse is the play here on top. How many times can one group of horses run against each other? This is crazy how well they all know one another.

That's how all the NY-bred F&M turf races are on this circuit. Gebb's Chequer, Lamp is Lit, Nurse Culkin, Innseattle, Secret Troika, The End is Clear, etc. I don't know how any of them ever clear any conditions.

Gander
07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I saw that Curt (2 min to post) liked him also. So I figured there was no way me and him could be right about a horse in a race so competitive as this. So I passed. Thanks Curt, I'll mail you half the money I was all set to burn on the Lamp is Lit.

These horses just take turns beating each other.

Durkin had a funny call "Oh Momma".