3,7/1,2,3,9/4,5/1,3,9

GBBob
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Races 8-11

Big Ticket $192

3,6,7,10/1,2,3,9/4,5,7,9/1,3,9

Small Ticket $48

3,7/1,2,3,9/4,5/1,3,9

Throwing out Taylor Madison in the 10th Kev?

GPK
02-01-2008, 08:04 PM

Yep...playing against her stretching out to 7. and I think Centeno is gonna send with Silk Candy. Mostbeautifulstorm picks 'em up late.

GBBob
02-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Yep...playing against her stretching out to 7. and I think Centeno 1s gonna send with Silk Candy. Mostbeautifulstorm picks 'em up late.

yeah..the stretching out bothers me too. They are really trying to stay on a roll..may be forcing her a bit

GPK
02-01-2008, 08:13 PM
yeah..the stretching out bothers me too. They are really trying to stay on a roll..may be forcing her a bit

Yeah...only the second time trying this distance for her. He win 2 back was easy, but her last was a bit more difficult. IF the time is correct, her work last Saturday appears sharp...but I gotta let her beat me going 7 panels, especially at what will surely be a short price.

2 Dollar Bill
02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Some nice talk of Tampa saturday ( taking notes )....but I wonder what happen to the KING of Balmoral ?

GPK
02-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Some nice talk of Tampa saturday ( taking notes )....but I wonder what happen to the KING of Balmoral ?

The Baron of Balmoral is alive and kicking somewhere in this messed up head of mine.

I was lied to by a certain "respected" member of this board when he told me to sign up for twinspires.com.

"Dude...sign up for twinspires...you can bet Balmoral through that sight"

Guess what...I can't bet Balmoral on twinspires.

I won't mention any names...

Will I Scavs?:mad:

GBBob
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
The Baron of Balmoral is alive and kicking somewhere in this messed up head of mine.

I was lied to by a certain "respected" member of this board when he told me to sign up for twinspires.com.

"Dude...sign up for twinspires...you can bet Balmoral through that sight"

Guess what...I can't bet Balmoral on twinspires.

I won't mention any names...

Will I Scavs?:mad:

hey..he got me to sign up for it to

is he getting a piece?

but, i wasn't looking to bet Balmoral

GPK
02-01-2008, 09:33 PM
hey..he got me to sign up for it to

is he getting a piece?

but, i wasn't looking to bet Balmoral

I was looking to bet Tampa, as I was boycotting my local OTB for not carrying the Tampa signal when the meet started. He just added the Balmoral comment into the equation to reel me in. Im a sucker for harness racing...clearly an illness I can't seem to shake.

Scav
02-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Both of you relax, I am not in the ADW business, I have no idea which ones have what.

golfer
02-02-2008, 04:05 AM
#6 Meredith Bee in the 10th, #7 True Hype in the 11th

GPK
02-02-2008, 06:35 AM

Good luck Seth...you are sure to get a price on True Hype in the last. Im not normally real fond of firsters from the rail, but I think Pamelia's Passion is live in that race.

hoovesupsideyourhead
02-02-2008, 06:38 AM
billy downs sr weeps miller light tears.......

GPK
02-02-2008, 06:43 AM
billy downs sr weeps mr light tears.......

old man owns part of TM, don't he?

hoovesupsideyourhead
02-02-2008, 06:45 AM
old man owns part of TM, don't he?yes

funny,most all of the partners in that one hang at the same bar.. where the idea came from...they have done well with that one ..

golfer
Good luck Seth...you are sure to get a price on True Hype in the last. Im not normally real fond of firsters from the rail, but I think Pamelia's Passion is live in that race.
Kev, this one is obviously a hit or miss. After watching her debut, I marked her down as a watch horse.. we'll see
Meredith Bee just needs a bit more agressive ride, IMO.

Bigsmc

Shhhh. Let's keep that our little secret golfer.

GPK
02-02-2008, 06:48 AM

Charles Forrest? When this horse gets a rider upgrade to CPF, let me know.

golfer
02-02-2008, 06:48 AM

Sorry, Bigs. But it's nice to know I'm not alone in what I saw.

golfer
02-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Charles Forrest? When this horse gets a rider upgrade to CPF, let me know.
Putting a competent rider on her back might bring down the price.

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 06:52 AM
From the January 19th Tampa thread:

Firster to watch in Race 1:

5 - True Hype is by the good win early sire Yes It's True and out of the super south Florida sprinter, Hyperactive. Her previous babies have won 1 of 3 first out and this one has been working steadily for her debut. Ken Decker usually has them ready to pop the gate and fly so look for this one to be prominent early. She is up against a couple of decent looking horses (1 & 2) but she is a must use in your exotics and DD's.

She did not break well in her debut, rushed up and flattened out. Should be tighter today and with a good break....

GPK
02-02-2008, 06:56 AM
From the January 19th Tampa thread:

She did not break well in her debut, rushed up and flattened out. Should be tighter today and with a good break....

Pamelia's Passion is also by Yes It's True, out of Sister Greeley, whose only foal (Sister Cat) is a winner

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Pamelia's Passion is also by Yes It's True, out of Sister Greeley, whose only foal (Sister Cat) is a winner

Sister Greeley won her MSW debut.....at GLD :eek:

You boys have me sucked into this race now....

This is a wide open race. Some nice firsters, I like a couple that have run already and they all have to deal with Killarny Township.

1 - Pamelia's Passion - Yes It's True firster. May need to settle and swing outside for the run home unless she can get out of the gate well...
2 - Killarny Township - All the experience. Showing signs of being a hanger.
3 - Hickory Belle - Been training off track....Lures Centeno.
4 - Diamond Or Gold - Super Payson works for Clement.
6 - Glotona - Outran her odds in her debut. Another half furlong won't hurt. With a little improvement, she will be right there.
7 - True Hype - See post above.
8 - Melo Sophie - Dixie Union babies win more than 10% of their debuts. Series of long slow works indicate the stamina should be there. The question is whether the speed is there. Smock not so good with firsters. Mixed signals.
9 - Peace N the Valley - KOC very good second out. Took some GP money for her troubled debut.

So far I have eliminated the 5 and the 10. Yikes.

GPK
02-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Sister Greeley won her MSW debut.....at GLD :eek:

You boys have me sucked into this race now....

This is a wide open race. Some nice firsters, I like a couple that have run already and they all have to deal with Killarny Township.

1 - Pamelia's Passion - Yes It's True firster. May need to settle and swing outside for the run home unless she can get out of the gate well...
2 - Killarny Township - All the experience. Showing signs of being a hanger.
3 - Hickory Belle - Been training off track....Lures Centeno.
4 - Diamond Or Gold - Super Payson works for Clement.
6 - Glotona - Outran her odds in her debut. Another half furlong won't hurt. With a little improvement, she will be right there.
7 - True Hype - See post above.
8 - Melo Sophie - Dixie Union babies win more than 10% of their debuts. Series of long slow works indicate the stamina should be there. The question is whether the speed is there. Smock not so good with firsters. Mixed signals.
9 - Peace N the Valley - KOC very good second out. Took some GP money for her troubled debut.

So far I have eliminated the 5 and the 10. Yikes.

1 - A must use at a nice price
2 - A hanger like you said...will be overbet...toss
3 - Lures DC...nuff said
4 - More distance??
6 - no works since debut...will wait for jock switch
7 - I will trust ya'll on this one
8 - Really learning to like Lopez...but as you said...LS rarely has them cranked at first asking
9 - I pray to the Good Lord above she gets overlooked on the board.

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 08:25 AM

Yes, I noticed the " " around respected....

YouBet has Balmoral....but no GP....it goes on and on....

There is no getting around having two ADW accounts these days to get all the tracks.

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 08:54 AM
The 5th race is a nice little turf race. Should be able to find value here.

Not that the morning line is remotely accurate, I will be using:

6 - The Potters Hand - 10-1
9 - Jamian - 6-1
10 - No Tolerance - 4-1 (Not leaving Ness off the claim off my ticket...ever)

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Race 9 note:

11AE - Wascally Wabbit is a half to Spanish Chestnut.

No clue on the trainer, but he could be one to watch if he doesn't get in today (OC 32k/C) and actually gets entered in a maiden race (I think this race is a bit tough for a firster).

Bigsmc
02-02-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm having extreme difficulty narrowing this P4 down to a $48 ticket (I will not be playing one that small), but here goes...

Small Ticket:

3,6,8/3,6/6/4,7,9 = $18

Big Ticket:

3,6,8,10/1,3,6,8/6,9/4,7,9 = $96

GL to all.

hoovesupsideyourhead
02-02-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm having extreme difficulty narrowing this P4 down to a $48 ticket (I will not be playing one that small), but here goes...

Small Ticket:

3,6,8/3,6/4,6/3,4,7,9 = $48

Big Ticket:

3,6,8,10/1,3,6,8/4,6,9/3,4,7,9 = $192

GL to all.
GET SOME BIGGS!!

GPK
02-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Race 6

Demon's Storm at a huge price

GPK
02-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Didnt get the scratches till late. TM being scratched changed the dynamics of that race.