PDA

View Full Version : Last Friday night at Hollywood

pk4playa
07-14-2006, 01:37 PM
I think this is the last Friday night at Hollywood before the Del Mar meet. I will miss the night cards but I do love the Del Mar meet. I will have to get down there this summer.

I capped the early pick 4 last night. Let's see if we can pad the bankroll for the great weekend cards across the country.

Race 1. From a beyers standpoint you can't throw out any of these horses. From a pace standpoint you have to single the 5. LONE SPEED. If you don't single the 5 then play all. Pick 4 Pick single the 5

Race 2. This looks like a two horse race. The 2 is dropping into a winning spot and has a hot jock and trainer. The 9 has been knocking on the door and should get it done very soon. Pick 4 ticket 2,9.

Race 3. On paper you could probably single the 11 but with his 11 post he may have a bad trip so I'm going deeeeeep here. Pick 4 ticket..1,5,7,8,10,11

Race 4. I like the 4 in this spot. The 5 has got 21 flat speed and you can never disregard that speed in a 5 and 1/2 F race. With that said closers win a good share of these turf sprints so use the 2 and 6 as well. Pick 4ticket use- 2,4,5,6.

Ticket 5/2,9/1,5,7,8,10,11/2,4,5,6 = $48

This PK4 looks like it could be a little chalky so I'm going to play this ticket a few times as well. 5/2,9/11,8/2,4 = 8 * ?

Good luck

PSH
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Usual nice temperate weather here in San Francisco....
Hope you adjust to the extreme heat in Phoenix.
You will definitely need a break from the 110% in August and make your way to Del Mar.

PSH

pk4playa
07-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. It's suppose to be 115 today!! If you can handle 4 months of 100+ it's great here. Although I will always consider the bay area my home. Lived there for 30 years. I was just down in Newport beach (SO CAL)last weekend. 75 during the day and 65 at night. I thought I was in heaven!

Even though I think he will get beat tomorrow. Go LITF AND BAZE/Gilchrest. Got to root for the hometown guys. You don't get many great horses coming out of NORCAL.

PSH
07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Agree,

Casual Lies, Soviet Problem and now Lost In The Fog.

Got to root for a horse like that anyway. Let them knock him, i don't care.
Ships everywhere and all he does is win...

PSH