PDA

View Full Version : Lost In The Fog

ladbroke drc
07-14-2006, 01:14 PM
tomorrow lost in the fog spots most of his rivals serious poundage..does this/ and is this going to make a difference..my choice is mr fotis..on go

pk4playa
07-14-2006, 01:21 PM
I doubt the weight will make a big difference. This is his second toughest race in his career IMO. We know what happened in the BC Sprint. I'd really like to see him win because I used to live in the Bay Area but I think he may be up agaisnt it here. There is a bunch of speed in this race and some very good competition. I would play against him although use him in the multi race exotics. I took a quick look at the race last night and I kinda like the 9 a bit. I think it's a spread race in the Pick 3, 4 and 5's.

SentToStud
07-14-2006, 01:39 PM
I doubt the weight will make a big difference. This is his second toughest race in his career IMO. We know what happened in the BC Sprint. I'd really like to see him win because I used to live in the Bay Area but I think he may be up agaisnt it here. There is a bunch of speed in this race and some very good competition. I would play against him although use him in the multi race exotics. I took a quick look at the race last night and I kinda like the 9 a bit. I think it's a spread race in the Pick 3, 4 and 5's.

Gaff was a hard toss for me. I'll use Fog and Gold Storm and Fog again as a single on my press tickets.

pk4playa
07-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Gaff was a hard toss for me. I'll use Fog and Gold Storm and Fog again as a single on my press tickets.

I like Gaff because he should be a good price. I played Gaff in his last race and he had some trouble. If Fog can rate 2nd or 3rd for the first 1/2 mile I think he will win. If he get's in a speed dual he'll probably get passed by the closers. It looks like a pretty good race on paper. I like the fact that Fog is coming out of the 10 hole. He may be able to rate a bit from the outside. Bottom line his price will probably be to short to play him to win so PK 3,4 and 5 is the way to go. What do you think the PT odds will be for LITF. 8/5? that's my guess.

SentToStud
07-14-2006, 02:56 PM
I like Gaff because he should be a good price. I played Gaff in his last race and he had some trouble. If Fog can rate 2nd or 3rd for the first 1/2 mile I think he will win. If he get's in a speed dual he'll probably get passed by the closers. It looks like a pretty good race on paper. I like the fact that Fog is coming out of the 10 hole. He may be able to rate a bit from the outside. Bottom line his price will probably be to short to play him to win so PK 3,4 and 5 is the way to go. What do you think the PT odds will be for LITF. 8/5? that's my guess.

He looks 4/5 to me, maybe even money. just imo.

lemoncrush
07-14-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm putting together my pick 5 ticket, and this race is really going to make or break some people. I want to go 5 deep, but would hate to do that and watch Foggy win easily at even money.
I think I'm going to settle on Kelly's Landing, Weiglia, Gold Storm, and LITF.
Friendly Island and Gaff will both be difficult tosses, as will Mister Fotis.
But I don't see him clearing from so far outside.
Maybe I'll do a saver PK 3 ticket and go deep in this race.

2Hot4TV
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
tomorrow lost in the fog spots most of his rivals serious poundage..does this/ and is this going to make a difference..my choice is mr fotis..on go
Weight should not effect a sprint race.