PDA

View Full Version : GP 6th...Can Chester House still get're dun!!

docicu3
01-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Tremendous wise guy factor in this one with numerous high profile trainers battling for 8.5F at GP tomorrow with

Mott sneaking in a Euro #1 Life he's been sitting on for almost a year getting first furosemide and state side go.....

Jon Sheppard brings another wise guy special like his first week winner #5 Shipbuilder with Coa on top

Dale Romans first turf with Edgar aboard #8 Dinner Guest a most likely favortite at post time

Dibona trains one that Gary Contessa owns (someone explain this to me) that seems able as well #9 Howdyamssthsone or #10 Del Castillo from D Wayne whom Bris likes on top

But I'll take the price with Pletcher Chester House second timer #11 Jamaludin, JR gets on this one who was disinterested but still passing half a field 10 months or so ago..

Great Race ......thoughts from the rest of you here

the_fat_man
01-10-2008, 12:26 AM
But I'll take the price with Pletcher Chester House second timer #11 Jamaludin, JR gets on this one who was disinterested but still passing half a field 10 months or so ago..

Great Race ......thoughts from the rest of you here

In a race that collapses the last 1/8th, like Jamaludin's did, I typically (assuming I even want a closer out of the race) look for horses that pass horses that are gaining the last 1/8th. Vim n Vigor, yes, that hanging plug, passed your guy in the lane, for example. Now, your guy ran evenly the last 1/8th, which is sometimes a sign that a horse lacks room. Replay shows that he had a clear run.

Pletcher is hot. He could improve. Bet out.