PDA

View Full Version : AQU: $58k Carryover..

Kasept
01-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Makes for a better Sunday with Santa Anita a likely scratch...

trifecta124
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Makes for a better Sunday with Santa Anita a likely scratch...

Good card tomorrow.....Possible contest in the works Steve?

pmacdaddy
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Going to take a long look at pk6/4 for tomorrow.

Seems like recently when there has been a double or tripple CO at BigA it has paid less then the parlay. Any thoughts on why? Friday really threw me for a loop as I really didn't get who would be priced so differently in the pick6 pool versus Win. Is a function of lots of folks jumping in for the multiple CO? Just a coincidence?

blackthroatedwind
01-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Good card tomorrow.....Possible contest in the works Steve?

This wouldn't be a good card for Finger Lakes.

Good luck in the Pick-6. I think it's impossible.

pmacdaddy
01-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Hard to invest too much $$ in a sequence capped off with a $7,500 claimer.

Think I will probably focus on the pick4.

Who is that Trainer on Kat's Mystery in the 7th? Had some MSW tote action in bad break, sloppy debut.

blackthroatedwind
01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
The 6th race is the main reason, at least for me, the Pick-6 is unplayable. Without seeing the action the firsters take, in a race where those that ran have hopeless form, I am not getting involved.

That trainer was Tim Hills's assistant and he went out on his own over the last week.

pmacdaddy
01-05-2008, 10:29 PM
The 6th race is the main reason, at least for me, the Pick-6 is unplayable. Without seeing the action the firsters take, in a race where those that ran have hopeless form, I am not getting involved.

That trainer was Tim Hills's assistant and he went out on his own over the last week.

Thanks.

Agree on tote. Wish I had paid closer attention to MSW 6th today. Horses I originally liked were dead on board and winner went off 5-1 with 12-1ML. Totally missed it.

blackthroatedwind
01-05-2008, 10:30 PM
That winner was first time for Bruce Levine and the 12-1 ML was idiotic.

pmacdaddy
01-05-2008, 10:35 PM
That winner was first time for Bruce Levine and the 12-1 ML was idiotic.

Like a dummy I discounted because he was going from MCL to MSW... Open claiming to Statebred Maiden, first for Levine. Showed good early zip too.

Sometimes I feel like I should take up knitting.

Rudeboyelvis
01-06-2008, 12:25 AM
no pics from me cause ateam would just bogart them

How much, exactly, is the price of dogsh!t in Hong Kong these days ? :rolleyes:

trifecta124
01-06-2008, 12:30 AM
This wouldn't be a good card for Finger Lakes.

Good luck in the Pick-6. I think it's impossible.

You are correct....Most of the card is awful. I will try to beat Expect The End with Psycho DJ. The pick 6 does look untouchable.

blackthroatedwind
01-06-2008, 12:33 AM
You are correct....Most of the card is awful. I will try to beat Expect The End with Psycho DJ. The pick 6 does look untouchable.

Psycho DJ looks like the worst horse in the race but I can't figure out what to do with Expect the End. I could make a case both for and against her. I prefer Home Crowd but it feels like a tricky race.

pucknut
01-06-2008, 07:39 AM
dill or no dill is my pick in the ruthless
but with contessa/dominguez you won't get in the same zip code as the 5-1ml