PDA

View Full Version : Laurel Race 2 Betback

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 10:57 AM
$2 win
$4 place
$6 show on #5 Simoom.
total $12 wager

Going a bit conservative here with the value horse.
No reason to force the issue because of a betback situation.
This race could go a number of ways. #3Seaclipseofthemoon should contend the pace and Bocachica rode his butt off yesterday, but others could attend the pace here and stamina is still a major issue. #1 Bankcard exits the low quality pace, but to his credit he did close into it. Bankcard should have it a little tougher today but must respect his late kick a bit. #5 Simoom doesn't have a whole ton of back class, but the horse has been right, and if he can simply hold form & throw in a repeat of either of the last two will contend at a fair price.

Coach Pants
01-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Whoa are you sure about betting that much?

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 12:04 PM
suggested late action

1,5 top and bottom of 1,3,4,5,6 =16
1,3,5 ex box =$$6

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Whoa are you sure about betting that much?

i know wild man...its about making a profit. If you are a high roller you can always DOUBLE:eek: the bet amounts ;)

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Bobby Fischer
$2 win LOSS
$4 place LOSS
$6 show on #5 Simoom. LOSS
total $12 wager

suggeste late action

1,5 top and bottom of 1,3,4,5,6 =16 WIN 36
1,3,5 ex box =$$6 LOSS

Simoom ran out of the money. If you were following along with the early bets lost $12. Cooking up some chili over here, didn't really give you anytime on the late bets with some better than expected exacta probables including the 1 and 5. Would have made a whopping $2 bucks :rolleyes:. Get em next time.

Edit - I posted this about a minute and a half earlier over in the the "Trip Notes" section , and then had to re-connect. For the sake of argument I will count this as a $12 LOSS in the signature. :cool:

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
SIG TEST.

Have a good Friday :cool:

Bobby Fischer
01-04-2008, 02:57 PM
EDIT -

I had some bad results ticker.

Seaclipseofthemoon won the race.
http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/instant_pdf.cgi?type=inc&country=USA&track=LRL&date=2008-01-04&race=2&alternative=1

Simoon runs out of the money

all wagers a loss loss of $34

one of the betback horses won the race , and it was pretty cool that they gave him the cut back to 7 furlongs to do it, but not much value as he paid 4.40. It was also a strange race in that Seaclipse broke poorly and ended up closing , while Simoom raced on the lead. Sometimes they don't do what you expect.