PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Wie

GPK
07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Take a hint little one....stick to the LPGA.

Bold Brooklynite
07-13-2006, 10:24 PM
And she went wie wie wie wie wie ... all the way home.

Yeah ... I guess she should break her maiden on the LPGA ... before trying G1 stakes.

GPK
07-13-2006, 10:36 PM
She can flat play...but her game belongs on the LPGA.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-14-2006, 12:38 AM
She reminds me very much of somebody trying to write a song before learning how to play a few songs that somebody else wrote(gets too bored doing that.)

Bold Brooklynite
07-14-2006, 09:52 AM
She reminds me very much of somebody trying to write a song before learning how to play a few songs that somebody else wrote(gets too bored doing that.)
She's an exceptionally talented, headstrong kid ... who needs adult supervision.

Gander
07-14-2006, 10:35 AM
At least she provides one reason to tune into this tournament. Otherwise its about as exciting as cleaning your garage. I like her.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-14-2006, 10:47 AM
At least she provides one reason to tune into this tournament. Otherwise its about as exciting as cleaning your garage. I like her.

Gander she doesn't compete.She doesn't compete well against anybody.Sure she can come 2nd or 3rd against women,but she is not really close to winning those tournaments.Her #1 problem is that she doesn't want to beat people.

Bold Brooklynite
07-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Gander she doesn't compete.She doesn't compete well against anybody.Sure she can come 2nd or 3rd against women,but she is not really close to winning those tournaments.Her #1 problem is that she doesn't want to beat people.
Is she the Perfect Drift of golfing?

SCUDSBROTHER
07-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Is she the Perfect Drift of golfing?

No,he wins once in a while.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Well,think about it.Instead of playing women this week (and trying to get a win,)she is trying to make the cut against men.What do you win for making a cut against men? That is not winning,but she wants to do that(instead of trying to win against her own class of player.)

Gander
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Who cares about her competing. Without her in this tournament there would be no reason to watch with all the top guys going over to Europe. Shes nice to look at.

Bold Brooklynite
07-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Shes nice to look at.
Yeah ... that's why I'd rather see her paired with Natalie Gulbis ... instead of Alex Cejka.

Bold Brooklynite
07-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Poor kid ... playing with the boys made her upchuck.

Yup ... it was the heat ... it's really tough to take the heat when you come from a cold-weather place ... like HAWAII !!!

SCUDSBROTHER
07-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Poor kid ... playing with the boys made her upchuck.

Yup ... it was the heat ... it's really tough to take the heat when you come from a cold-weather place ... like HAWAII !!!

This tournament(in particular) is very hot each year.

Seattleallstar
07-15-2006, 09:19 PM
shes sexy, she should stick to the LPGA til she wins a few things, then she can go ahead and beat the men

Bold Brooklynite
07-15-2006, 10:00 PM
shes sexy, she should stick to the LPGA til she wins a few things, then she can go ahead and beat the men
Speaking of sexy ...

... Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer may be paired in the final round of the LPGA tournament tomorrow ...

Hey guys ... if you've never watched girl's golf before ... tomorrow's the time to do it.

Seattleallstar
07-15-2006, 10:04 PM
paula made me cream my pants in last years US open, and well Natalie shes been making me cream for years now

Bold Brooklynite
07-16-2006, 11:31 AM
paula made me cream my pants in last years US open, and well Natalie shes been making me cream for years now
Paula makes men cream ... and Natalie makes them gulp.