PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita....

wac
12-26-2007, 09:49 PM
How did it play today? I was not able to watch it so no clue. some horses that i had as X's won 2 of the races so im curious as to how the running was done. Track play fair? Turf Course? wouldnt have done very good so any insight would be helpful. thanks.

SCUDSBROTHER
12-26-2007, 10:54 PM
How did it play today? I was not able to watch it so no clue. some horses that i had as X's won 2 of the races so im curious as to how the running was done. Track play fair? Turf Course? wouldnt have done very good so any insight would be helpful. thanks.

Totally unfair main,but I don't think anybody is that surprised anymore.Seems a permanent problem with this main track.I knew it was gunna be like that,so I am not bitter about it,but I do think they need to have a MORE FAIR MAIN TRACK.They must really have some idiots in charge there.You have 2 horses in a 25mcl going head to head in sub 44,and a horse just 2 lengths off the pace wins.One of the two who dueled hung in there very well for 2nd.Nobody threatening from farther back than 2 lengths.They have their head up their ass.No reason to run anybody if they aren't speed,or tactical up close types.Take them somewhere else.I doubt this is just coincidence.This a-hole Austrian's 2 big tracks favor speed to no end.

goingtothewhip
12-27-2007, 03:52 AM
The Malibu was embarrassing.
I bristle when the east coast mafia harshes our west coast racing, but seriously bro.......

$1 Exacta (5-8) Paid $451.20

$1 Trifecta (5-8-10) Paid $8,831.50

$1 Superfecta (5-8-10-7) Paid $120,856.50 ?

This Malibu Stakes was akin to American Idol.

wac
12-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Damn Scuds mcl 25's were running that fast??? the fact that one of them was able to hang on for 2nd is def odd. Well at least now i know what the hell im going to have to do to my handicapping but then again so will everyone else. Who knows, maybe things will slow down a little and things will "even out" here quickly. I didnt get to watch any of it and just messing around went thru the card and did the crist method a' b's c' x's and two of the horses that won were x's so i was way way way off. Thanks for the insight. TOTALLY WIFFED on the Malibu not even friggin close.

Bobby Fischer
12-27-2007, 12:33 PM
How did it play today?

How did it play today??

In the morning a horse worked so fast - that he took-off. :eek:

The track was SOOO fasttt that a young horse went so fast,- and Darley DIDN'T buy him :rolleyes:

there's more and they get less and less funny

SOOO fast that the trainers raced em clean Wednesday! :o

Sooo fast...