John Deere

Ryan Moore +3585
Jonathan Kaye +5172

Jamie Farr

N. Gulbis +3049
R. Hetherington +4085

Gander
07-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Kev- You think your going to get one of those no namers to win again? You missed your chance last weekend with Immelman but at least you bet Symphony of Rats today. That was a good call. :p

GPK
07-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Kev- You think your going to get one of those no namers to win again? You missed your chance last weekend with Immelman but at least you bet Symphony of Rats today. That was a good call. :p

Don't forget...I called Pat Hurst in the Womens Open at 45-1 a few weeks ago...she made it all the way to the Monday playoff.

As long as I don't actually play these bets, they will win. When I start to play them, that's when they lose.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Can't be a proud moment for a Tournament to have to welcome back past champions who have lost their card(and have to play with "Past Champion" status.)Hope they don't make them go to any special champions dinners or whatever those excuses are for a feast.

GPK
07-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Can't be a proud moment for a Tournament to have to welcome back past champions who have lost their card(and have to play with "Past Champion" status.)Hope they don't make them go to any special champions dinners or whatever those excuses are for a feast.

Everyone leaving a week early for the British....

Gander
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Oh its one of those tournaments when we see a slew of no namers fighting out for the 1 mill first prize?

GPK
07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Timmy...you tell Scuds that All Hail Stormy The Great came through for ole GPK??

Actually, it was more Mike Smith in the 2nd that really helped me, but singling AHS in the Double helped...:D

SCUDSBROTHER
07-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Timmy...you tell Scuds that All Hail Stormy The Great came through for ole GPK??

Actually, it was more Mike Smith in the 2nd that really helped me, but singling AHS in the Double helped...:D

It's a wonder how a horse who is a 25-50k claimer wins when they decide to run him there.

Gander
07-12-2006, 07:29 PM
I would have bet Blakelock so I was gushing for joy when I watched the race at work and Stormy hung on. That horse has won consecutive races before, in the summer of 04 at Toga. He beat a horse who went on to be a pretty decent horse- Thunder Touch.