PDA

View Full Version : Two Months

Pointg5
07-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Until the NFL kicks off, can't wait.

Pointg5
07-10-2006, 02:01 PM
two months until the bengals start dominating

You got that right TB, all of the "experts" that I have seen, do not even have them going to the Playoffs. Their D is significantly upgraded and they have the 2nd best offense in the League. I am more excited about this year than I was last year, going to be fun...

2 Dollar Bill
07-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Two Months to go ?...... IM starting to hear the THUNDER of the
RAIDER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Dollar Bill
07-10-2006, 04:47 PM
RAIDERS???? the team that past up on matt lienert??? lol, i dont think so
Matt Lienert ???? Hello we ALLREADY tried a USC QB......Can you say
# 13 Todd M. ??? We needed D--FENCE....and we got a hard hitter.... All we need is someone to throw the ""rock"" to # 18.... and can you say Six Points ?

2 Dollar Bill
07-11-2006, 07:27 AM
If Lienert is that good.. why did a few other teams (that could use a QB ) pass on him also ? Is Lienert a product of the system ? After ALL his Offensive Cord. @ USC Norm C. who is with the Titians.. ALSO passed on him BEFORE the raiders picked. Now if a coach knows him and passes does that tell you something ? <<food for thought >>

GPK
07-11-2006, 09:02 AM
any update on Ronald Curry for the raiders??? He gonna be healthy this year?

oracle80
07-11-2006, 09:36 AM
I think that TB has the Bengals pegged pretty well. I see them making at least the AFC championship game. They are ready now.
In the NFC I see someone from the NFC East stepping up. Could be any of them, but that is by far the powerhouse division this year in the NFC and whoever emerges is gonna be tough to beat.

moke0043
07-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Sad for me to say it, but I cannot wait to see my Jets play. Even if they lose every game.... :D

whorstman
07-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Matt Lienert ???? Hello we ALLREADY tried a USC QB......Can you say
# 13 Todd M. ??? We needed D--FENCE....and we got a hard hitter.... All we need is someone to throw the ""rock"" to # 18.... and can you say Six Points ?

Aaron Brooks to moss combo? I dunno bout that one. Sounds a bit suspect. I don't know that # 18 will stay healthy and Brooks is a perennial failure, but maybe the change of scenery will help.

SentToStud
07-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Well here in SoFlo, we're pretty excited about Da Fish. Culpepper looks healthy and Saban seems like a good coach. Dolfans happy.

whorstman
07-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Well here in SoFlo, we're pretty excited about Da Fish. Culpepper looks healthy and Saban seems like a good coach. Dolfans happy.

I think they are a real sleeper this year. Culpepper has more than one good reciever and a tight end to throw to and Ronnie Brown is a good back, the D is still solid too. They will be heard from.

boldruler
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Sad for me to say it, but I cannot wait to see my Jets play. Even if they lose every game.... :D

They won't lose every game. I say they go 8-8. We will have a rookie qb by the end of the year starting too. Pennington has to go. I think I have more arm strength than that guy.

Chrebet runs at Belmont later this week.

This is the year of the Mets, Nets and Jets.

moke0043
07-11-2006, 01:15 PM
They won't lose every game. I say they go 8-8. We will have a rookie qb by the end of the year starting too. Pennington has to go. I think I have more arm strength than that guy.

Chrebet runs at Belmont later this week.

This is the year of the Mets, Nets and Jets.

Dunno about 8-8, hopefully they win a handful...

1st_Saturday_in_May
07-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Steelers will have the Bengals in the rear view mirror all season ;) . Love the AFC North - Steelers, Bengals, Ravens - should be a great fight!

Pointg5
07-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Steelers will have the Bengals in the rear view mirror all season ;) . Love the AFC North - Steelers, Bengals, Ravens - should be a great fight!

Should be fun this year. The Bengals added Sam Adams and Dexter Jackson, SA is probably past his prime, but he will take up space and Dexter Jackson will be a huge upgrade at Safety. Madieu Williams will be back this year and he's going to be a Pro Bowler, so the D is going to be much better. As long as Carson comes back full strength, according to all sources, he's about 2 months ahead of progress, but we will see. I am just glad to have a legitimate team and not be a laughing stock, I was an obsessed Bengals fan when I was younger and they went to 2 Super Bowls, but until Marvin got hired, I never watched a game, I was too disgusted with the whole decade. As soon as Marvin got hired, I jumped back on the bandwagon and it's been a fun 4 years. The NFL is by far the best professional sports league...

2MinsToPost
07-11-2006, 03:22 PM
I love my Colts, love them more then any other sports team out there. Being realistic, I'll be happy if we make it to the AFC Championship game, shoot even the playoffs. We got a great kicker, but the loss of Edge is what really stings at my gut right now. Not sure how rhodes will perform as the go to guy but we shall see. Stokley is a breakout performance away from being a serious star. I can't wait for football season.

2 Dollar Bill
07-11-2006, 04:19 PM
If we all could come up with a sleeper, throw a few bucks in , and bet it in Vegas , could be fun. Like a Kentucky Derby future bet...LOL

Gander
07-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Lets hope we get another exciting Super Bowl next year, I am still coming down from that Seahawk-Steeler game. That was epic, LOL!

ddthetide
07-12-2006, 11:01 AM
bengals will fold up when it counts. to many head cases on that team. big mouth chad johnson will eventually tear that team apart. don't know the statis of the qb yet, VERY key to the bungals effort.
the steelers will smack around the bungals at least once. bungals still a second level team.