PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth and BC

dellinger63
10-27-2007, 09:53 PM
For the facility (small) they had to deal with I think they did an amazing job. Most (few exceptions) employees were great. The crowd was well behaved and every window available was open.. I never got shut out and usually approached the windows with about 10 mins to post. Beers were $7 bucks and there were no strippers?

Despite the weather it was a great BC and well worth the $40 bucks we paid for $200 face value.

Great seeing Saratogabrit, Philski, his fiancee Swap, Steve B., Bigs and wife, nine eleven, Travis Stone and Ateam who we're kidnapping tomorrow for a Jets game. Anyone considering next year at Santa Anita? GO!!!!!!!!!

and buy from the scalpers day of........

Cannon Shell
10-28-2007, 04:49 PM
For the facility (small) they had to deal with I think they did an amazing job. Most (few exceptions) employees were great. The crowd was well behaved and every window available was open.. I never got shut out and usually approached the windows with about 10 mins to post. Beers were $7 bucks and there were no strippers?

Despite the weather it was a great BC and well worth the $40 bucks we paid for $200 face value.

Great seeing Saratogabrit, Philski, his fiancee Swap, Steve B., Bigs and wife, nine eleven, Travis Stone and Ateam who we're kidnapping tomorrow for a Jets game. Anyone considering next year at Santa Anita? GO!!!!!!!!!

Got those high dollar tickets?

SniperSB23
10-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Anyone considering next year at Santa Anita? GO!!!!!!!!!

I'm there. Saving money for that was the main reason I didn't go this year.

Suffolk Shippers
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM

When beers are $7 and no strippers or complimentary bj's are offered, I'm a little peeved...like at Red Sox games, same deal :cool:

philcski
10-29-2007, 07:16 AM

Good to see you too man. Good times. Monmouth was a great host and I thought especially considering what they had to deal with with the rain, they did a tremendous job.

GBBob
10-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Got those high dollar tickets?

First time I ever had a guy holding a $200 say "Just give me what you want to"