PDA

View Full Version : best horse

disappearingdan_akaplaya
10-27-2007, 05:03 PM
won, nuff said! hope every1 enjoyed the BC, time to go collect my loot=)

Coach Pants
10-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Wu-tang forever!!

fpsoxfan
10-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Would it be red boarding if I told you I got my ass waxed today?

disappearingdan_akaplaya
10-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Nothing like some redboarding to close out the day...

nothing like the resident dumbfuc here making false statements, this from a post several hrs earlier today from me:"cuz im not feelin too confident about the actual bc race tickets i have with the conditions, well except maybe curlin"

nice try at another cheap shot LOL! as usual......YOU'RE WRONG:D

2Hot4TV
10-28-2007, 09:02 AM
I know I would of made alot of money yesterday if it had not rained. Those B A S T A R D S !

Hey De hoss why all the anger ???????

disappearingdan_akaplaya
10-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah, you killed 'em. I'm sure. Had Cobalt Blue, because you mentioned him 10 months ago. He's burned up money left and right since then but today you had him. And then you had Curlin. Where were your picks? Did we all miss them?? I hope you hit. get a new outfit if you did. You're nearly 30 now. The Bear jersey is for kids and wannabes. Actually, nevermind.

well actually i mentioned him over 10 months ago, i was all over him after his first start! you really didn't think that horse was live yesterday????? gomez took the call and the hood came off,(trainer 24% with the move) horse won 3 of his first 4 like that and never won since it went on. you just continually feel the need to come after me basically everytime i post on here. i really dont need to justify myself to you thats for sure, but if you really doubt my handicapping ability just ask around and people who have known me for 5+ years since the other board will tell you. i have posted picks on this board a few times and believe theyve done alright as well. im not here all the time like you but ive never saw you post picks but since you seem so concerned about me im doing more than ok financially these days

you have some real personal issues. first of all you have way too much time on your hands, maybe you should try getting a job or finding something else to do other than being on here 24hrs a day everyday just lookin to start sh!t with people. secondly it always seems like youre angry,maybe you should try getting laid. most importantly the best piece of advice for you is before you try judging others maybe you should actually get some facts straight first and telling them how they should live you should take a good look in the mirror and start worrying about yourself cuz you seriously seem all fuc'd up

ELA
10-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Congratulations on the score.

Eric

SentToStud
10-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey De hoss why all the anger ???????Male Predator Menopause Syndrome (MPMS).

outofthebox
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM
What was the score? I was dead in all bets by the classic, but found myself rooting for Curlin for sentimental reasons...Good hit...