PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Real Quiet

Merlinsky
10-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Kinda thrilled for the ol' boy. He sired a Breeders' Cup winner. Is Midnight Lute heading to stud? I wonder if Real Quiet's gonna get some more respect as a sire now and if they'll concentrate more on his son in KY given how he is, as they said, a big beautiful specimen whereas his daddy got dubbed "The Fish" by Baffert. Do we figure RQ to stay in PA for awhile even with this?

Bobby said this horse would be a BC Classic winner if they could only get him enough air. I guess he can only go so far before he starts to have problems.

Cannon Shell
10-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Kinda thrilled for the ol' boy. He sired a Breeders' Cup winner. Is Midnight Lute heading to stud? I wonder if Real Quiet's gonna get some more respect as a sire now and if they'll concentrate more on his son in KY given how he is, as they said, a big beautiful specimen whereas his daddy got dubbed "The Fish" by Baffert. Do we figure RQ to stay in PA for awhile even with this?

Bobby said this horse would be a BC Classic winner if they could only get him enough air. I guess he can only go so far before he starts to have problems.
Real Quiet wont be going anywhere

eajinabi
10-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I would love to see what was the beyer on this horse.

Cannon Shell
10-27-2007, 02:12 PM