PDA

View Full Version : SAT Breeders' Cup Selections

Bogey
10-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Let it Rain.

Monmouth Park

R4 - BC Juvy Fillies

#8 Izzara - She'll definitely relish the distance and her pedigree says "Bring on the rain."
#2 Clearly Foxy - Canadian invader by '02 BC Classic champ fits well here at long odds.
#4 Indian Blessing - Baffert speedster will look to take them all the way around.
#9 Smarty Deb - Undefeated filly has improved with every start and she even beat the boys.

Super inclusions : #10 Proud Spell and #5 Irish Smoke

R5 - BC Juvy

#10 Tale of Ekati - Showed some serious maneuvering skills through traffic in his last.
#13 Wicked Style - Undefeated and will be another price play here.
#3 Kodiak Kowboy - Most experienced runner should have no problem splashing away.
#7 Pyro - Asmussen runner looks to have a bright future.

Super inclusions : #12 Salute the Sarge and #2 War Pass

R6 - BC F&M Turf

#2 Honey Ryder - Classy mare ran huge in the G1 United Nations (MTH) and has shown an affinity to the soft sod.
#7 Argentina (Ire) - I know she hasn't won in 2 1/2 years, but she's been more than respectable versus top competition.
#4 Passage of Time (GB) - Juddmonte homebred has best chance to take the trophy across the pond.
#11 Simply Perfect (GB) - Group 1 winner at 2 and 3 looks to steal it on the front end.

Super inclusions : #1 All My Loving (Ire) and #6 Lahudood

R7 - BC Sprint

#10 Greg's Gold - Should sit the perfect trip and have 1st run at the pace setters.
#3 Attila's Storm - Gets a much better post this year and he's be gunning from the start.
#6 Commentator - He's too talented to ignore at a nice price.
#4 Talent Search - Made a good account for himself in the Vosburgh

Super inclusions : Midnight Lute and #7 Idiot Proof

R8 - BC Mile

#8 Kip Deville - Merits top billing after strong performance in the Woodbine Mile.
#13 Excellent Art (GB) - Euro invader comes with pretty nice resume.
#7 Cosmonaut - A must play underneath.
#12 Purim - Surgery corrected a breathing problem in June '07 and he knows where the wire is.

Super inclusions : #5 Jeremy #3 After Market and #9 NoBiz Like Shobiz

R9 - BC Distaf

#11 Unbridled Belle - She's in career form and there's some speed lined up.
#7 Lear's Princess - Never worse than 2nd, but faces elders for the 1st time.
#4 Ginger Punch - Came back to soon for the Beldame and should be freshened up.
#12 Hytericalady - Molly Pitcher winner (MTH) will be gunning it from the outside .

Super inclusions : #10 Indian Vale and #8 Octave

R10 - BC Turf

#7 Dylan Thomas - Just too classy for this bunch no matter what the turf is like.
#6 English Channel - 2 for 2 at MTH and alway brings his race.
#2 Red Rocks - Defending Champ will not surprise anyone this time.
#5 Grand Couturier - Capable with ground saving trip a la Sword Dancer.

Super Inclusions : #3 Better Talk Now and #8 Shamdinan

R11 - BC Classic

#3 Any Given Saturday - His Haskell effort is hard to ignore and he has improved a ton.
#1 Lawyer Ron - Should have 1st run at Hard Spun, but is 0 for 3 at the classic distance.
#2 Street Sense - BC Juvy and Kentucky Derby Champ knows how to win the big ones.
#8 Hard Spun - I expect he'll run his eye balls out on the front end.

Super Inclusions : #4 Curlin and #9 Tiago

Good Racing Luck

philcski
10-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Nice call in the Mile- $750 $2 straight tri & $3,500 $2 super key. Well done!

Bogey
10-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Nice call in the Mile- $750 $2 straight tri & $3,500 $2 super key. Well done!Phil, thanks. It was my only score on the day, but I still ended up on the right side. The great thing about the BC, it only takes one race to have a profitable afternoon.