PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Hank!

IrishofNDMan
10-26-2007, 03:11 PM
just jinxed my first bet of the Breeders Cup. I was all over Oprah Winney, and thought I would be getting better than the 4-1 she is right now.

-BT-
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
just jinxed my first bet of the Breeders Cup. I was all over Oprah Winney, and thought I would be getting better than the 4-1 she is right now.

i liked oprah as well, and we see what she did

hank also just mushed achill island in the last

teller might as well give him his tickets already torn up

-bt-

Ronnie
10-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Tell me who you like tomorrow.

hi_im_god
10-26-2007, 07:41 PM

i feel your pain but...

goldberg doesn't affect odds unless he consumes a large bettor who wandered too close.

i heard they feed him production assistants days he's to appear on tv to avoid that sort of thing.

Ronnie
10-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey buddy. Who do you like tomorrow? Come on, make a prediction just once. It's fun.

I predict that DaHoss9698 will continue to annoy other posters.

Ronnie
10-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Did I win?

Danzig
10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
dahoss, you must be doing something really wrong, as you have not yet annoyed me. i feel left out....sigh...

maybe someday.

Danzig
10-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Sorry. I'll try harder.

lol
no really, i'm not complaining.

i would like to buy you a beer someday. lemme know if you're heading to ark any time soon.

Danzig
10-26-2007, 08:46 PM
at any rate, i owe you a beer.

maybe the dt horses will get more of us together. i think that would be a good thing. hey, kelster, they have juleps at fairgrounds?? (er, maybe they better not--haven't had one since that day at churchill-- i think the cabdriver got the better end of that deal).

i'm working on tony for saratoga next year, but mark (my oldest) wants me to fly to ireland while he's there...we'll see.

IrishofNDMan
10-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Tell me who you like tomorrow.

Check the contest on the board, you can see all my picks there buddy. I'm not scared to post my picks on here, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, and I was obviously wrong with Oprah Winney. But, I also picked Whywhywhy as my 3rd selection in the Juvy Turf, and I picked Corinthian to win the Mile.