PDA

View Full Version : For those wanting to play Timarwa

NoChanceToDance
10-25-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in any of the American press, but it has been said that she suffered a bout of Colic when she arrived at Monmouth.

Although John Oxx thinks she has recovered well enough to take her chance on Saturday, it is still a worry for those who really fancied her chances in the F+M Turf.

ArlJim78
10-25-2007, 03:51 PM
who said this? was it in the press or you overheard it.

NoChanceToDance
10-25-2007, 04:10 PM
who said this? was it in the press or you overheard it.

It's on the Racing Post website today.

ArlJim78
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
thanks

NoChanceToDance
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
This is exactly what was said:

Ireland's Timarwa suffered a bout of colic on arrival at Monmouth Park but she has recovered well enough to take her place in the field, according to trainer John Oxx.

"She has recovered quickly and by yesterday afternoon she was in reasonable form. Obviously she had to have food restricted so it's a setback you could do without at time like this. We are just hoping each day she will keep picking up."

Hickory Hill Hoff
10-25-2007, 05:03 PM
This is exactly what was said:

Ireland's Timarwa suffered a bout of colic on arrival at Monmouth Park but she has recovered well enough to take her place in the field, according to trainer John Oxx.

"She has recovered quickly and by yesterday afternoon she was in reasonable form. Obviously she had to have food restricted so it's a setback you could do without at time like this. We are just hoping each day she will keep picking up."

One of my longshot picks :( even some of the boys @ the N.Y. POST liked her.

NoChanceToDance
10-25-2007, 05:14 PM
One of my longshot picks :( even some of the boys @ the N.Y. POST liked her.

Not saying she still can't run well. But it's a problem that everyone could have done without if planning on playing her.

Thought i'd post it because i know it probably would have been 'hushed' up in America. Everyone has the right to know these things.

Hickory Hill Hoff
10-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Not saying she still can't run well. But it's a problem that everyone could have done without if planning on playing her.

Thought i'd post it because i know it probably would have been 'hushed' up in America. Everyone has the right to know these things.