PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth Biases?

MaTH716
10-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Has anyone noticed how the track is playing? Is it as usual and the speed is holding. Is the rail live, or is everyone trying to stay in the middle of the track? I havn't had a chance to see any races and have not seen yesterday's charts yet. I am just starting to accept the fact that it is going to be sloppy and soft.

TitanSooner
10-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Has anyone noticed how the track is playing? Is it as usual and the speed is holding. Is the rail live, or is everyone trying to stay in the middle of the track? I havn't had a chance to see any races and have not seen yesterday's charts yet. I am just starting to accept the fact that it is going to be sloppy and soft.
Frank the Barber just came out of the clouds to run down the leaders.. wasn't paying too much attention to the early splits though.. maybe it just seems fairer compared to aqueduct's conveyor belt

Benevolus
10-25-2007, 03:28 PM
You really can't go off a bias today when they are expecting so much rain. Fortunately there are races before the Breeders Cup races on both Friday and Saturday and that should help figure it out a little.

I would expect speed will hold up but you never know. Hard Spun and Lawyer Ron might just be able to get that extra 1/8th here on a wet track.