PDA

View Full Version : Seattle's BC Ultra PK 6 Winning Selections

Seattleallstar
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Everyone has been waiting and here it is. Thank me later after you sign those tax papers.

FM turf---Passage of Time. lahuood, argentina, timawara
Sprint--Smokey Stover, Idiot Proof, Gregs Gold, Benny the Bull
Mile--After Market, Host, Jeremy, no biz, excellent art
Distaff--lears princess,teammate, indian vale, unbridled belle
Turf--Dylan Thomas
Classic---Lawyer Ron, Any Given Saturday, Street Sense

Coach Pants
10-23-2007, 09:47 PM
http://www.callalillie.com/archives/Idiotarod/sean_mush.jpg

alysheba4
10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
thats only $1,920.......:rolleyes:

whodey17
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Everyone has been waiting and here it is. Thank me later after you sign those tax papers.

Turf--Dylan Thomas
Classic---Lawyer Ron, Any Given Saturday, Street SenseSeattle--why no Curlin in the Classic?

NoChanceToDance
10-24-2007, 01:10 PM

Turf--Dylan Thomas

You will go out in the F+M Turf.

Save your money.

whodey17
10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
You will go out in the F+M Turf.

Save your money.Why do you think he will go out in the F&M Turf? What is wrong with his selections and what would your picks be in that race?

MisterB
10-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Why not play 2,000 to win on your best bet

:)

NoChanceToDance
10-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Why do you think he will go out in the F&M Turf? What is wrong with his selections and what would your picks be in that race?

He has included two euros. Although it is usually the way to go to play the euros in the turf races, i don't think we have much of a shot in this race. Passage Of Time would be the only one to have an outside chance.

I think Honey Ryder will win the race. Nashoba's Key will be a bigger price than many are predicting because at the moment most people are tossing her because of the price.

I'd put those two in with Passage Of Time and Lahudood just be safe.

I think Honey Ryder is a must for any list.

Seattleallstar
10-25-2007, 10:40 AM
He has included two euros. Although it is usually the way to go to play the euros in the turf races, i don't think we have much of a shot in this race. Passage Of Time would be the only one to have an outside chance.

I think Honey Ryder will win the race. Nashoba's Key will be a bigger price than many are predicting because at the moment most people are tossing her because of the price.

I'd put those two in with Passage Of Time and Lahudood just be safe.

I think Honey Ryder is a must for any list.

not mine, I know better. But good luck to you. The Euros have run against much better than what any of these have faced, so they get the edge in my book. Horses like Honey Ryder and Wait a While arent of that top quality when faced with the actual best, and again Euros are head and shoulders above them

Seattleallstar
10-27-2007, 10:25 AM

Turf--Dylan Thomas

changes

FM turf...passage of time and simply perfect
Mile---Jeremy, Excellent Art, Rebellion
Distaff--add balance, and bear now
classic--add tiago

NoChanceToDance
10-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I can't see Simply Perfect staying the trip in soft ground. She is a miler really, maybe a 9 furlong horse.

Passage Of Time will be the best of the euros, but she has to prove she is as good as she was at the start of the year. She had a well documented problem, disappointed in the Oaks. There is still a question marj about her.

Our fillies in this are no world beaters by any means. I just don't think it would take a brilliant American turf horse to win this.

Just an update, i've heard that Wait a While has been scratched.

NoChanceToDance
10-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Don't forget, Passage Of Time only managed 3rd behind Mrs Lindsay last time, and although she went and won the EP Taylor the other week, that form is a long way short of is required here. She is going to improve, but not enough to be involved here in my opinion.

Honey Ryder finished third behind Ouija Board and Film Maker in this race before and surely a repeat of that run will be good enough to win here. It's her form against the colts that makes me think she is a must for any pick four or pick six list today.