PDA

View Full Version : FYI G1 contest eliminations

whorstman
07-10-2006, 08:59 AM
After this week, I will go through and remove the ones with no bets to date, and PM the ones that missed more than a few to possibly eliminate them as well. No sense in keeping track of that. There are still at least 25 that are still participating so still very competative.

GenuineRisk
07-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Is there an official title to the contest that can be posted as a thread title each week? I'm not sure I found it this week-- I hopped on the one that said... oh, I can't even remember what it said... I may have hopped onto the wrong contest!

whorstman
07-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Is there an official title to the contest that can be posted as a thread title each week? I'm not sure I found it this week-- I hopped on the one that said... oh, I can't even remember what it said... I may have hopped onto the wrong contest!

We post a wager thread each week for the race(s)(Ex:7-02, Hollywood,Triple Bend Invitational wager thread ) and we have a scoring thread (Grade1 stakes contest SCORING thread ) that is updated each week w/ the results. There is a new thread I just posted for the stakes races alone that are each week(G1 Contest: Stakes Races ). Hope this helps.

GenuineRisk
07-10-2006, 10:52 PM
We post a wager thread each week for the race(s)(Ex:7-02, Hollywood,Triple Bend Invitational wager thread ) and we have a scoring thread (Grade1 stakes contest SCORING thread ) that is updated each week w/ the results. There is a new thread I just posted for the stakes races alone that are each week(G1 Contest: Stakes Races ). Hope this helps.

So the thread I need to look for is "G1 Contest: Stakes Races" from now on?

Oh, I get so very confooosed....

Cajungator26
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
So the thread I need to look for is "G1 Contest: Stakes Races" from now on?

Oh, I get so very confooosed....

Me too. I missed the past weekend too. :eek:

whorstman
07-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Me too. I missed the past weekend too. :eek:

Missing one weekend will not get you booted, unless you're a Gator fan. :D

Cajungator26
07-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Missing one weekend will not get you booted, unless you're a Gator fan. :D

OH NO YOU DIDN'T... get ready for the beatdown! WHOO HOO! :D

Buffymommy
07-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Can I just say that I am very very mad now that you all didn't vote for the Princess Rooney to be the race this week? Grade 1 BUT IT IS FILLIES I was told. WHO CARES! I had the friggen winner that paid LOTS.

But I went with the odds in the Tom Fool, and I got burned. :mad: :mad:

I am just crabby today because I am tired and I didn't get the race I wanted. I am being a beyotch today I know but I got a whooping $29.00 for the Tom Fool when if we had gone with the Princess Rooney, I would probably be up in one of the top spots. :)

OK, now I have beyotched I feel better. Thanks.