PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Pierzynski

SCUDSBROTHER
07-09-2006, 11:53 PM
That's a new way to cheat.LOL..GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE INDEED.Can't believe the umpire let him put both hands on the fielder trying to complete a double play.The fielder had totally avoided his effort to break up the double play.So Pigzynski just comes up out of his slide and puts both hands on the fielder who was nowhere near him.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Feel free to delete one of these threads.I know it doesn't race the adrenaline level(like moving threads around does,)but feel free.

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-10-2006, 10:55 AM
aj got the smack down by barret...loved that...but he is the only reason the sox won the ws..with that heads up run to fb..

SCUDSBROTHER
07-10-2006, 11:00 AM
aj got the smack down by barret...loved that...but he is the only reason the sox won the ws..with that heads up run to fb..

I think they would have won it anyways,but it didn't hurt having this cheating piece of white trash on the club.

Gander
07-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Thats why baseball could use instant replay. Could have potentially cost the Red Sox the game yesterday. Taking a guy out with a slide is one thing, using your hands is quite another. I cant stand that guy. Makes me sick, just like Jason Giambi.