PDA

View Full Version : SCUDS/ Shining Energy

GPK
06-01-2006, 10:38 AM
I just now saw that this girl won on Monday. Just watched the replay. Canani really has her running well right now. She looked some kinda good coming down the lane widest of all. Just flat in love with the way she moves. Quickly becoming my favorite west coast turf girl. I know Ticker Tape, Sharp Lisa and a couple other big girls were in that race too, but $14.80 seems like a steal with the way she is running right now.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-01-2006, 02:14 PM
You wouldn't be such a fan of this little cnt if she had refused to run 9f for you at Del Mar last year(after crushing rivals there at 8f.)She let me down when I needed her.Don't trust this whore.Sorry about the language,but I despise her for throwing in the towel at a mile when I needed her.Yeah,I was in love with her too.She will cut you in the stomach.Don't trust that little whore.Watch the Del Mar 9f race.That will be you she quits on next.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-01-2006, 02:33 PM
She paid good Monday because people didn't trust her to run 9f.She will now proceed to go off at low odds at 9f,and stab people in the neck.At a mile,she is probably gunna win,but don't trust her at 9f.

GPK
06-01-2006, 03:48 PM
She paid good Monday because people didn't trust her to run 9f.She will now proceed to go off at low odds at 9f,and stab people in the neck.At a mile,she is probably gunna win,but don't trust her at 9f.

noted....but when she wants to run, she looks awfully good motoring down the lane. I am gonna go back and watch that race she quit on you

GPK
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
just watched the replay of that Del Mar race. You are clearly more in tune and a better race watcher than I am, especially out west, but it seem to me that she was way too close to the leaders after the first 1/2 mile. She clearly needs to make 1 big run at the end and it seem to me that he asked her to get closer to the front at the 1/2 mile point and then he tried to aske her again coming for home. She did not look close to the same girl that won last monday. She is clearly a better horse now than last year...IMO

GPK
06-01-2006, 04:10 PM
just rewatching some of her races....last year vs. this year, she is a different animal.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Who knows? I thought he had Charmo figured out,but he doesn't.Not nearly as good Monday as he was up North.Up North,He looked like S Energy did on Monday.