PDA

View Full Version : Sunday racing, Keeneland, Oak Tree,Woodbine,Hastings

Mike
10-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Weather looks fine for these tracks tomorrow

Keeneland 1st(yeah, I'm going to be agressive today), I like Washington St(Giant's Causeway) to upset the laughable favorite More Shine, who has lost ten straight in search of a win. Washington St broke very poorly last out and finished well

Keeneland's 3rd, Erdiston, has been off for more than a year, but drops for Reinstedler and works have been good

Mike
10-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Hastings sucks with True Metropolitan once again a 6-5 favorite in a Canadian dirt stakes, but I can't figure out how to delete the thread.

Woodbine's 7th has Native Legend, 3-3 on Woodbine's poly

ArlJim78
10-14-2007, 10:54 AM
I also will play against More Shine in the first who might be a big favorite. don't think he wants any part of 9F on poly. I like the 10 Grand Strike, but also will use Nationbuilder and Wash Street.

In the fifth is my key play of the day. I will be singling Cirque Du Soleil the 7. He comes from argentina to Mott. In Argentina he was competitive in grp1-2's. He was the favorite in a grp1 race and finished a neck back in second. the horse that beat him, Storm Military made his NA debut yesterday at Oaktree for Frankel in a stakes race going off as the favorite. He ran second in that one losing to a good Mullins turf horse.

Cirque Du Soliel has Asiatic Boy in his company lines. He is coming off a long layoff but gets lasix and Mott does know how to bring them back. lol

he is 5/1 morning line but i bet he gets bet down to near favoritism with the Frankel horse. Therefore i'm thinking the best way to get value on him will be to single him in the early pick4.

Mike
10-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Congrats on Grand Strike, Jim

ArlJim78
10-14-2007, 12:41 PM
thanks, but not too happy, was right about Grand Strike and More Shine, but got nothing because of not having the right horses underneath. did you see those payouts?:eek:

in this race i'm taking a look at a longshot, Poochies Moccasin. used to run better and woke up last race for Mojica. now they move her up and over to Kee? maybe she hits the board.

ArlJim78
10-14-2007, 01:58 PM
keeneland pk six. i played a couple tickets.
7-9,11/7/4/1/3,6/1,2,6,10,11

7-9,11/7/4,6-8/9/3,6/1,10,11