PDA

View Full Version : hmmm bbb

hoovesupsideyourhead
10-13-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40403

:eek:

bbb handing out the bogus goods.. then readboarding ..lolololol told a friend..lmfao

ArlJim78
10-14-2007, 06:55 AM
the people who play air guitar have a championship, what we need is a national championship for air wagering. we think bbb would make the finals.

Coach Pants
10-14-2007, 09:02 AM
He's reading this thread. I bet the shart doesn't reply.

bellsbendboy
10-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Hooves: After kicking around Lexington for over half my life working on farms, sales and the backside I still have a number of friends that call sporadically. Keeping the same toll free number for the last few decades has not limited those contacts.

Yesterday a friend with connections to one of the horses I played in the nightcap inquired about that horse. I told him what I posted and that in hindsight I should have included the Pletcher runner who had a very quick final fraction at 1-2 and a huge fitness advantage over both the two we took especially at nine and a half panels. These three were the only horses less than five to one so I am not sure why it is noteworthy.

What is of value here is that you sought out and read my play and recap, and for that I congratulate you. Your current plan of handicapping a card in thirty minutes or so and posting three, four or even five horses in each race will lead you nowhere. No matter how small a step it may be, you are headed in the right direction. Congrats Matt and good cappin! Probably singling a twenty to one shot in the stake today. BBB

hoovesupsideyourhead
10-14-2007, 11:59 AM
whatever ....the old inside connections..ploy.......ok your a hack ..and a readborder.. .. be gone..

Coach Pants
10-14-2007, 12:07 PM
1-800-red-board

SentToStud
10-14-2007, 12:47 PM
in Hooves we trust.

Bellsbendboy, please pay cash.