PDA

View Full Version : Anybody like that sport coat?

SCUDSBROTHER
07-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Damn that sportcoat Federer puts on makes him look like a fool.Somebody must like that look.Please do tell us,because I am thinking as few as 1% of people think that is anything other than a Salvation Army/Good Will Store look.

pgardn
07-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Damn that sportcoat Federer puts on makes him look like a fool.Somebody must like that look.Please do tell us,because I am thinking as few as 1% of people think that is anything other than a Salvation Army/Good Will Store look.

Almost as bad as the coveted Green Jacket.

Scuds. Nadals shoulder aint gonna last if he keeps serving like that. Whipsaw serve. It has improved from last year a great deal. But that is not gonna last. That is a short term service motion if he keeps hitting first serves at 120+. That is a short mans service motion for a guy not that short.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Well,I am no expert about the pressure his service action is putting on his shoulder.I know that in baseball,lefties usually don't throw as hard(generally)as righties.Nadal's serve is nowhere near as fast as the lefty Lurch from Croatia(he won wimbledon,but his career was soon over due to shoulder problems.)If Nadal's serve was real fast,then it would be a greater concern.Let's hope it doesn't happen,cuz he is a fantastic competitor.You can see why he doesn't lose much(he can't stand it.)