PDA

View Full Version : Belmont JCGC

GenuineRisk
09-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Anyone going? Besides me, anyway.

Anyone watching on the NY OTB channel, watch for two of my friends getting interviewed by the hat lady before the 6th race.

Storm Cadet
09-29-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll be there for sure with my son! :cool:

pmacdaddy
09-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Pointman and I are going.

We got a table in resteraunt but will be roaming around too.

GenuineRisk
09-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh, cool- I'll probably be trickling out to the paddock before each race, so if you see a little red-head wearing a pink and green plaid jacket and beige pants, that's me. Too cold for a dress!

Hickory Hill Hoff
09-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Anyone going? Besides me, anyway.

Anyone watching on the NY OTB channel, watch for two of my friends getting interviewed by the hat lady before the 6th race.

And he proposed to her! :) A partnership turned in a marriage.
That brings up the question...when will two Dee Tee members be joined into a partnership (marriage)???

GenuineRisk
09-30-2007, 07:26 PM
And he proposed to her! :) A partnership turned in a marriage.
That brings up the question...when will two Dee Tee members be joined into a partnership (marriage)???

Hooray! I'm glad you saw it. I knew his plan, but I was sworn to secrecy and I thought with my luck, I'll blab it here, and she'll log on for the very first time and find out...

The paddock pass was a real treat- it was neat being in there before the JCGC. I love Lawyer Ron and Sun King, but I got goose pimples when Curlin walked by- he looked amazing.

(It's not a redboard, as I fully admit I didn't bet anything today. Which, judging from my hypothetical picks for the day, was a very smart move.)

My question is, will the bride of the first DT couple, whenever that may happen, pick the DT colors for her wedding? :)

hoovesupsideyourhead
10-02-2007, 08:31 PM
you guys are sick mo fos

Sightseek
10-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Hooray! I'm glad you saw it. I knew his plan, but I was sworn to secrecy and I thought with my luck, I'll blab it here, and she'll log on for the very first time and find out...

The paddock pass was a real treat- it was neat being in there before the JCGC. I love Lawyer Ron and Sun King, but I got goose pimples when Curlin walked by- he looked amazing.

(It's not a redboard, as I fully admit I didn't bet anything today. Which, judging from my hypothetical picks for the day, was a very smart move.)

My question is, will the bride of the first DT couple, whenever that may happen, pick the DT colors for her wedding? :)

I was in the paddock too and completely missed you!

GenuineRisk
10-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I was in the paddock too and completely missed you!

ARGH! Ah well; next time. I saw my back on ESPN when I watched the coverage. Likely to be the only time I'll be on ESPN!

Beautiful day, wasn't it?

Sightseek
10-03-2007, 03:23 PM
ARGH! Ah well; next time. I saw my back on ESPN when I watched the coverage. Likely to be the only time I'll be on ESPN!

Beautiful day, wasn't it?

It was completely gorgeous all weekend!