PDA

View Full Version : Dubayy Calder 9-28

northeastbound123
09-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Running in a maiden race at calder on Friday. I bet her on the 10th of September, she was the 8 horse in the third race at Calder. If anyone has the ability to watch this race, I would like to know what you think of the ride Manny Cruz gave this horse.

SentToStud
09-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Running in a maiden race at calder on Friday. I bet her on the 10th of September, she was the 8 horse in the third race at Calder. If anyone has the ability to watch this race, I would like to know what you think of the ride Manny Cruz gave this horse.Hopped a bit at the start, lacked room before the 1/2, lacked room on turn, small bump 3/16 and gained pretty good late totally geared down. That's what I saw.

I don't think there was much about the ride that was very bad, she just found a lot of trouble. Cruz was smart to wrap her up late. She should run better next time, but how much can you like a horse that missed the start in her first race for a $10,000 maiden tag? 7/2 first out; what is she going off at next out? 5/2 or 2-1 off her race. The start is the most worrisome thing, especially at the level.

northeastbound123
09-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks, guess I saw things differently because I wagered on the race. Just really seemed like he hit the brakes a few times when it wasn't warranted. She is probably is going to run Sunday now.

SentToStud
09-28-2007, 11:05 AM
fyi... She's in Sunday, 9/30. 4th race.

northeastbound123
09-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks, glad to see she didn't go today because i know i can make to the races Sunday, today was iffy. But I'm sure i would found a way