PDA

View Full Version : Couple of small plays for 9/20

Payson Dave
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Belmont Race 2
$5 EXB #5 Country Star(2nd), #7 Emotional, #9 Elle Cashareau

Belmont Race 6
$20 Win #1 & 1A Rice Entry (1POE is the one I like most)(#1POE Sextant - Won, 1A Sweet Bama Breeze - 2nd)

Meadowlands Race 7
$5 EXB #2 Hurricane Annie, #6 Sophie's Salad2/6Exacta paid $12.60.....kinda short but it ain't redboarding

Rudeboyelvis
09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Belmont Race 2

Belmont Race 6
$20 Win #1 & 1A Rice Entry (1POE is the one I like most)(#1POE Sextant - Won, 1A Sweet Bama Breeze - 2nd)

I'm good friends with the owner of Hibiscus Stables, and knew they were very high on Sextant...not much value at 7-5 but an impressive filly nonetheless... 1:09 and change at first asking not bad at all for a state bred filly..

They've got another 2yo going tomorrow - Iron Curtain in the 4th.. a nice looking Boundary colt from a Hennessy mare...12-1 m/l but Klesaris doesn't send 'em unless they're ready...boils down to whether he takes to the grass - got a set of shins out of the first start on dirt and had a troubled trip to boot....may represent some value

Payson Dave
09-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm good friends with the owner of Hibiscus Stables, and knew they were very high on Sextant...not much value at 7-5 but an impressive filly nonetheless... 1:09 and change at first asking not bad at all for a state bred filly..

They've got another 2yo going tomorrow - Iron Curtain in the 4th.. a nice looking Boundary colt from a Hennessy mare...12-1 m/l but Klesaris doesn't send 'em unless they're ready...boils down to whether he takes to the grass - got a set of shins out of the first start on dirt and had a troubled trip to boot....may represent some value

Actually I very much like the Linda Rice entry in the 4th tomorrow also....maybe try the exacta with the Klesaris colt.