PDA

View Full Version : A hidden Bomb? Bel 9th

dellinger63
07-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Looks like crap on toilet paper but Gerald's DJ has been gelded since his last "stumbled after start, wide", tries grass for first time for Steve Jerkins.
30-1 ML but will probably be higher at post????????

Downthestretch55
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Good luck with that. And I have lots of respect for the Jerkens family, as you might already know. Steve is finding his way up, and I hope he's successful. That said, I'd look for #1 Gold Key and #5 Saturday's Cat to finish in front.
Good luck!
DTS

dellinger63
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
actually will use Romans and Asmussen as well but always trying to catch a big one and it is "the jocks race" LOL get that Hooves?

ArlJim78
07-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Looks like crap on toilet paper but Gerald's DJ has been gelded since his last "stumbled after start, wide", tries grass for first time for Steve Jerkins.
30-1 ML but will probably be higher at post????????
How do you find out about these geldings? Are they listed somewhere? I find out only through commments in the DRF or word of mouth on message boards like this. Like others have said, its the biggest equipment change a horse can have!!

dellinger63
07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
go to nyra.com and get the changes for today. U r right usually not public till day of race.

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-07-2006, 01:25 PM
actually will use Romans and Asmussen as well but always trying to catch a big one and it is "the jocks race" LOL get that Hooves?
abso-lutly..john luke no thanks..good luck with him though..im outside 8 10 4