PDA

View Full Version : 9/9 Belmont Sunday Early P4

Rudeboyelvis
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
R2) 10 Provided For 6-1 cut back sets up perfectly for her - went the 6 in 1:10 going a mi 2 back..... Hope we see 6-1
5 Too Much Zip 5-2 post time fav 6 times now and still a maiden...sure enough she breaks the day I don't use her WON

R3) 4 Perfect Casting 5-1 Blinks off and certainly has the form to take a flyer against English Colony
5 English Colony 8-5 Obvious Must Use WON
6 Out of Gwedda 7-2 price should go up..add to the P4 and I'll use under in exotics

R4) 7 Inside Passage 9-2 Nice bullet coming in; beaten a half length by Lost Etiquette last out but was caught wide both turns -
2 City Bird 8-5 adds blinks and Dutrow knows how to stretch 'em out..beatable and too short a price for my money but must use in the mix

R5) 7 Surf Academy 8-1 troubled trips last two; drops from MSW... Team Valor possibly looking to trim a little fat here... should get a nice price and certainly can figure
2 Absolute Return (poe) 10-1 career best over this course should be respected and a nice price as well
6 Vim N Vigor 3-1 class drop; looks to be the best

2x3x2x3 = 36 beans

Absolutely Love "Provided For" in the 2nd - looks like a steal at 6-1 hope it holds up - EDIT - Never really got going chasing Blistering fractions 21.3/45/ home in 1:08 and change - TMZ and FanFire really showed some amazing class in the stretch run

GL everybody

Rudeboyelvis
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Castelano pins the 4 to the rail with no where to go...looked like he had plenty of run in him and may have had something for English Colony...Chalk start to the Early P4

MaTH716
09-09-2007, 01:39 PM
If Gomez went any wider he would have been on the Cross Island Parkway!

Rudeboyelvis
09-09-2007, 01:51 PM
If Gomez went any wider he would have been on the Cross Island Parkway!
True dat. Might be one of those that has to go wide or freaks if it gets behind another horse in the turn...hard to believe that two trips like that aren't trainer directions... Shoulda used the 3 of 'em in that leg...dumb play

Bigsmc
09-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats on the maiden breaker RBE!!

Rudeboyelvis
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks Bigs - greatful for the win but excited out how she came into the stretch - neck and neck with the Elusive Quality firster that I though for sure was going to draw off as we basically set ridiculous fractions with the 4 horse from the break...Looked her in the eye and kicked in an extra gear to get it done in 1:08 and change...This horse has had a career plagued with medical problems, trip troubles, you name it...finally had a chance to show what she's capable of...probably the most gratifying win so far..