PDA

View Full Version : what plays would you rather have....

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-01-2006, 07:36 AM
a single horse that will win...or 3 horses to use in ex...multiple race or just a pick 4 or three you can play..please chime in ...i think it would be good to know for mike and steve ect...this board is no 1 and you people make it up..so tell us what you want....

deltaforce97
06-01-2006, 07:48 AM
I love the Pick-4 plays that are posted, but anytime someone has a live horse ready to run a big one (a.k.a. Octave)...nothing beats that.

I tell you what would really help me....someone please tell me when to use the "ALL" button. Everytime I try to buy a race, the first or second choice comes in!!!!!

whorstman
06-01-2006, 07:58 AM
I liked the guy who did the 1,2 A,B selections. I always seem to get one of the two, or two of the three. I'd also like a little schooling on the proper way to wheel horses. Thx.

SentToStud
06-01-2006, 08:06 AM
a single horse that will win...or 3 horses to use in ex...multiple race or just a pick 4 or three you can play..please chime in ...i think it would be good to know for mike and steve ect...this board is no 1 and you people make it up..so tell us what you want....

Fpr me, solid single ... bet win/ex . Birdcage in all 3 legs of p-3's..

jpops757
06-01-2006, 08:20 AM
I like the pk3s and 4s. Maybe some insight on the races on the card that deserves a single and the races that a spread or a all pick would be the prudent pay I have been great at hitting the pk 3s with a $20 or $30 and losing money this past weekend. I play out of LS but mostly concentrate on the better card Belmont and CD. After this weekend CDs quality is going to tapper off even more. I have a hard time identifing most of the bombs in SoCal, I guess im saying any help is appreciated. My problem here is my gaming on the races is concentrate on the week ends, usually on Sat and I make a dsy of it . Leave the house about 10AM local time and pick and choose the various cards accross the country.

Metal Man
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Solid single and push the wager with both hands.

Scav
06-01-2006, 10:17 AM
HANDS....BOTH FISTS...come on Metal

Metal Man
06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
The heart rate starts to go sky high when I have a live one and even the Ateninol won't control it. Yes it can be considered fists.