PDA

View Full Version : **upset Special** Sat 9/8 Deleware

fantini33
09-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Le Cordon Bleu in the 9th At Deleware Park on Sat 9/8 in a $100,000 Stakes, morning line of 10-1.

It will appear that this horse and these connections are in a bit deep here, but this horse is worth a long look.

I had this horse back in Feb at Gulfstream at 20-1, 1st race off the layoff, chased quick fractions the whole way, hung on OK for 5th in a race that produced Fantastic Shirl, Rosinka, Cologne, Mpenzi, and Ballymore Lady.

Came back three weeks later, same $50,000 Allowance and somehow managed to go off at 54-1. Went to the lead and ran 23-47.25-110.75, got passed in DEEP stretch by 4 others. Watch this race (GP 3/10 #8). Impressive. This race produced Deans List, Hopes and Dreams, I'm in Love, and La Cocasse.

Came back three weeks later at GP, same conditions, went off at 16-1, set the pace into DEEP stretch again, before getting passed by a few, including Criminologist and Trouble Maker.

They put this horse away and reappeared in June at Deleware Park following the same pattern, running much better than the line will indicate, out on the lead, caught late.

Then the light went on, got clear at 7-1 in July and never looked back posting a career high Beyer. Then came the ship into Monmouth, where they finally got this horse to RATE at 8-1, posted yet another career high Beyer as she blew on by this field from a stalking position, won by 3, could have been 6, she was never eally asked.

This horse is feeling good, really good, has faced good horses at GP BEFORE she got good, and ran well nonetheless. Now that she is feeling good, what appears to be a class hike might not be that at all. I would suspect in this race that Caraballo-Gorman connections will be overshadowed by Pino-Jones, McLaughlin-Castro, Tagg-Dominguez.

This horse being able to control the pace OR stalk makes for a versatile and dangerous horse. I'm guessing we'll get 15-1, whick would be like stealing.

LOOKOUT!! Le Cordon Bleu in the 9th at Deleware Park on Sat. 9/8

Good Luck.

ninetoone
09-05-2007, 04:10 PM
That's a ballsy first post. I like it. I might throw a little bit her way.

2 Dollar Bill
09-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Talk about packing a punch for your first post.... Good for you !!!!
Welcome to the board... Please feel free to write more and a interesting insights into a race.. nice read !

2 Dollar Bill
09-05-2007, 05:18 PM
[ would I be tacky to say....]
You would be a Chicken , not to play this pick..? :confused:

geeker2
09-06-2007, 07:58 PM
I'll only play this horse if Corina has it on her list of 1000's plays :rolleyes:

good post!

viscount26
09-07-2007, 11:24 AM
I'll only play this horse if Corina has it on her list of 1000's plays :rolleyes:

good post!

I'll play it if it isn't on her 2000 picks
:D

zippyneedsawin
09-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Nice post, thanks for the info. Certainly a good horse to key in all three slots for the tri. Good luck!

PSH
09-08-2007, 09:10 AM
I like #1 Beat The Band 12-1. Jones stakes winner also with nice ML odds and no one has run a faster number on the sheets. Saves ground with the post...

PSH