PDA

View Full Version : Spyder's Picks of the Day

TheSpyder
09-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Like a few today and either will end the season with a great wiz of bring my record back don to reality.

Race 1: #7 Bodgit's Jewel: Looks way better than anythiing in this race and if ready, should win. Work outs say she's very ready.

Race 3: #5 Queen Joanne: Impressive and fast last race here and how many horses repeat and Saratoga? Add this one with Mott/Desomaux.

Race 4: #3 It Ends Now: Looks to pick up pieces with virtual unknown trainer in fast race.

Race 6: #10 Hopehopehope: Trouble last to get second against major good horse. Looks to bide her time and get up

Race 7: #3X French Transition: Second best pick off the day. Raced against monsters earlier in his career. Last turf effort darkens fact this horse is very fast and very ready. Comes in off also eligables which is another strong angle.

Race 8: #3 Street Sass: Best bet of the day. Huge finishing speed and tightened up for this one. Breeding says a liking of the grass and nice price.

Race 9: La Neige: Loves Toga and I love this horse. Only getting better and Dutrow 40% off claims. Let see if a horse can win off three days rest.

Good luck!

Spyder

PSH
09-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Race 2 - #8 Rollers. Debut for Tagg's $500,000 purchase for Lael Stable. Stormy Atlantic colt worked out in 10.1 for the sale and looks too good here in MSW restricted NY Bred race. Unfortunately, the secret is out as he is 2-1 morning line and looks to go off at EVEN. WON $3.90

Race 5 - #4 Inda. Her last two figures towers over this field and if she can translate that to turf (Sire is AP Indy) she rolls. ML 4-1 more than generous. 2nd $4.50 PL

Race 10 - #6 Irish Smoke. Debut with thorograph of 2.... Even a small bounce should put her in the winners circle. Anything close to 5-2 will pound. WON $4.50

Good Luck
Should read Sunday - Saratoga. Clueless on what day it is...

PSH

TheSpyder
09-02-2007, 01:10 PM
The Spyder train has left the station...all a aboard!

TheSpyder
09-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey PSH,

Nice to fill in races I haven't selected. We're 2/3 so far.

Let's hope this is a magical thread and let's keep it going!

TheSpyder
09-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Like the 9 this race, Silver Ransom, breeding says it will go all day.

Spyder

2Hot4TV
09-02-2007, 03:35 PM
7TH French Transition looked like the easyist of winners.