PDA

View Full Version : Julien Leparoux

The Bid
08-02-2007, 02:32 PM
The ride on Enchantal yesterday should have landed him in jail for a minimum three nights. I dont know if hes a horse to bet back on the trip but he was much better than the ride he recieved

golfer
08-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Bid, he and Biancone have both been ICE-Cold to start this meet (coincidence?). His ride on Ballet Pacifica the race before was less than inspiring (of course I was foolish enough to bet on him).

The Bid
08-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Its pretty self explanitory why his horses are DOA

ARyan
08-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Its pretty self explanitory why his horses are DOA

I know Julien probably has to show some sort of loyalty to the Cobra Tamer, but I wish he would stop taking first call and get on some other mounts. I really like him as a rider, and he started cold last year up here too. I saw he took a Shug trained horse on Saturday instead of a Binacone horse in the same race. Maybe that was an encouraging sign. I think Julien will come around this meet, I just hope it is not on old Frenchy's horses.

gamblin4ever
08-07-2007, 09:54 AM
I know Julien probably has to show some sort of loyalty to the Cobra Tamer, but I wish he would stop taking first call and get on some other mounts. I really like him as a rider, and he started cold last year up here too. I saw he took a Shug trained horse on Saturday instead of a Binacone horse in the same race. Maybe that was an encouraging sign. I think Julien will come around this meet, I just hope it is not on old Frenchy's horses.
Not sure but its probably Pat B's call on him riding his horses. Maybe some kind of contract.