PDA

View Full Version : Golf Match?

Storm Cadet
07-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Who won the much anticipated match play championship with Kev and Scavs?

No leader board to follow live from Cajun?:confused:

I hope it wasn't as bad as the hurt Cory Natakani put on Todd S on TVG...30 strokes. Cory N surprised me...plays to a 5 handicap.:eek:

Samarta
07-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Who won the much anticipated match play championship with Kev and Scavs?

No leader board to follow live from Cajun?:confused:

I hope it wasn't as bad as the hurt Cory Natakani put on Todd S on TVG...30 strokes. Cory N surprised me...plays to a 5 handicap.:eek:

I'm guessing some guy named Jack Daniels won and they never put the tee in the ground.

jwkniska
07-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Cory N surprised me...plays to a 5 handicap.

He held his own in the Celebrity Golf tourney a couple weeks ago at Tahoe. From what I've heard, he's at a 5 and dropping.

dellinger63
07-28-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure Scavs played but GPK beat Gales by cheating. LOL I'm out with Gales, Scavs in tow till like 3am and GPK has a T-time set up at dawn. We called Kevin at 9pm and he's passed out. So I think it's fair to give a stroke for every extra hour slept and Gales wins. Suprise golfer, at least to the guys, was Antitrust who is now the DT Women's Champion. The stories are many and great but like vegas I think what 'goes on in toga stays in toga." Leaving for dinner with Chuck, Paula, and Steve B. plus an additional 24 DTer's. And in light of the forecast for the chance of storms everday and the fact a drop still hasn't landed on me it's been a great trip.......PS I personally missed Sumwon's work but I got to sleep sometime. She certainly does.

PS the peppermint feeding needs to be stopped IMO I'm afraid of her knocking on something and causing a self-inflicted injury.

dellinger63
07-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Hint don't let GPK sit on your lap, at least not at Siro's.

GPK
07-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Hint don't let GPK sit on your lap, at least not at Siro's.

Lies....ALL OF IT LIES!!!:o

GPK
07-29-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm not sure Scavs played but GPK beat Gales by cheating. LOL I'm out with Gales, Scavs in tow till like 3am and GPK has a T-time set up at dawn. We called Kevin at 9pm and he's passed out. So I think it's fair to give a stroke for every extra hour slept and Gales wins. Suprise golfer, at least to the guys, was Antitrust who is now the DT Women's Champion. The stories are many and great but like vegas I think what 'goes on in toga stays in toga." Leaving for dinner with Chuck, Paula, and Steve B. plus an additional 24 DTer's. And in light of the forecast for the chance of storms everday and the fact a drop still hasn't landed on me it's been a great trip.......PS I personally missed Sumwon's work but I got to sleep sometime. She certainly does.

PS the peppermint feeding needs to be stopped IMO I'm afraid of her knocking on something and causing a self-inflicted injury.

The foursome was:

BigsMC (Mike)
Antitrust (Lori)
Gales (Martin)
Me

The golf day was the highlight of the meet for me. 3 wonderful friends...beautiful golf course. None of us had any chance in hell to play well, as BigsMC breaks out the beer from his golf bag on the first hole at 6:55 in the morning:eek:

Scav
07-30-2007, 07:45 AM
The foursome was:

BigsMC (Mike)
Antitrust (Lori)
Gales (Martin)
Me

The golf day was the highlight of the meet for me. 3 wonderful friends...beautiful golf course. None of us had any chance in hell to play well, as BigsMC breaks out the beer from his golf bag on the first hole at 6:55 in the morning:eek:

Nice spin on you getting smoked by Marty, took a chunk out of a golf pro's ass. I probably would have beat you if I played

GPK
07-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Nice spin on you getting smoked by Marty, took a chunk out of a golf pro's ass. I probably would have beat you if I played

Marty has game...I have no game. That simple.

FYI: For some unknown reason, my golf clubs are in Chicago at O'Hare. DUmbasses

gales0678
07-30-2007, 03:43 PM
The foursome was:

BigsMC (Mike)
Antitrust (Lori)
Gales (Martin)
Me

We have to do it again next year - Perhaps a trip to Tampa during the winter maybe what the doctor orders- but , Kev how about an afternoon tee time next time !!!! Great playin with all of you and thx Lori for driving the cart!

Antitrust32
07-30-2007, 07:03 PM
We have to do it again next year - Perhaps a trip to Tampa during the winter maybe what the doctor orders- but , Kev how about an afternoon tee time next time !!!! Great playin with all of you and thx Lori for driving the cart!

gales you are da man. get your ass back up here soon and we'll play again. you are seriously the greatest guy ever.

Golf was a great time. Kev and gales put on a great show. Especially gales after sleeping all of 2.5 hours. So much fun. Bigs and I had fun chasing after those two stars.

The Indomitable DrugS
07-30-2007, 11:01 PM
The foursome was:

BigsMC (Mike)
Antitrust (Lori)
Gales (Martin)
Me

Kinky!