PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Contest?

NoLuvForPletch
07-24-2007, 10:01 AM
We all did so fabulous at DelMar are we still up for Saratoga?

jwkniska
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
I'll give it a shot.. can't do much worse than Del Mar.

One ? for all (Steve).... for your pick each day, do you have to pick an individual horse, or can you pick an entry??????

GPK
07-24-2007, 12:17 PM

One ? for all (Steve).... for your pick each day, do you have to pick an individual horse, or can you pick an entry??????

I'm sure a coupled entry as a pick is fine given they are only 1 betting interest.

jwkniska
07-24-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm sure a coupled entry as a pick is fine given they are only 1 betting interest.

I figured I better get the definitive answer on this, as I've played these contests where it works both ways in the past... didn't want to knock myself out for picking it wrong.

GPK
07-24-2007, 12:51 PM
I figured I better get the definitive answer on this, as I've played these contests where it works both ways in the past... didn't want to knock myself out for picking it wrong.

I certainly wouldn't use my word for the definitive answer, as I am not running the contest.

dellinger63
07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
personally I think you should have to pick one of the entries

jwkniska
07-24-2007, 01:32 PM
personally I think you should have to pick one of the entries

Dell, that's the way most of them are that I've played... just wanted to be sure.

2 Dollar Bill
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM

After such a Fantastic Del Mar contest.... I understand the rules for the
Spaaaaaaaaa contest are....
One race per day.... and your pick needs to finish in the LAST three...
spots.... Heck ANYONE can pick W/P/S.......RIGHT ???? :p