PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer early double 7/3

Byebyemermaid
07-03-2006, 05:54 PM
The 2nd race looks between the 3 and 10.The first is the tough one.The 3 and 5 are coming out of the same race and are speed.The 4 and 7 are coming out of the same race and they're speed.With that said i'm going to use the 3 who i think is the fastest and the 10 in case the race falls apart.Since i'm not sold on anything i'm betting $3 doubles 3,10 with 3/10.Good luck.Back to the cleaning of the pool after the 1st.

Byebyemermaid
07-03-2006, 08:05 PM
The 2nd race looks between the 3 and 10.The first is the tough one.The 3 and 5 are coming out of the same race and are speed.The 4 and 7 are coming out of the same race and they're speed.With that said i'm going to use the 3 who i think is the fastest and the 10 in case the race falls apart.Since i'm not sold on anything i'm betting $3 doubles 3,10 with 3/10.Good luck.Back to the cleaning of the pool after the 1st.
Well even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.Threw an extra $4 and boxed 3/10.Great payoff at $44.80.The late double is good tonight since in the 10th race they have the 9 at 6/5 morning line and i'm not getting anywhere near him.Claimed from Dail Baird whose one of the best down there,he's making the 2nd start for the new trainer and i think he'll regress.The 9th race is a barnburner as Keith Jackson would say full of speed.I'm using the 2 The Student who never throws in a bad race who is fast enough to stay close going 5.5 furlongs.The 5 and 7 are also horses i'll use.The 5 is very fast and despite shortening up could survive a duel.The 7 is coming from great lakes coming out of a 6 furlong race where they went 45.3 to the half.That is fast for that bullring where 6 furlongs is a 2 turn race.In the 10th i'm using the 1,2 and 3.The one was wide in the same race as the 9 and didn't race that bad and has the red hot Villa-Gomez aboard.The 2 is speed and might not survive going with the 9 and the 3 beat many of these his last start.The bet is going to be $3 doubles 2,5,7/2 and $5 doubles 2,5,7 with 1,3.Good luck and there is no racing at Mountaineer on July 4th.

Byebyemermaid
07-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Well even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.Threw an extra $4 and boxed 3/10.Great payoff at $44.80.The late double is good tonight since in the 10th race they have the 9 at 6/5 morning line and i'm not getting anywhere near him.Claimed from Dail Baird whose one of the best down there,he's making the 2nd start for the new trainer and i think he'll regress.The 9th race is a barnburner as Keith Jackson would say full of speed.I'm using the 2 The Student who never throws in a bad race who is fast enough to stay close going 5.5 furlongs.The 5 and 7 are also horses i'll use.The 5 is very fast and despite shortening up could survive a duel.The 7 is coming from great lakes coming out of a 6 furlong race where they went 45.3 to the half.That is fast for that bullring where 6 furlongs is a 2 turn race.In the 10th i'm using the 1,2 and 3.The one was wide in the same race as the 9 and didn't race that bad and has the red hot Villa-Gomez aboard.The 2 is speed and might not survive going with the 9 and the 3 beat many of these his last start.The bet is going to be $3 doubles 2,5,7/2 and $5 doubles 2,5,7 with 1,3.Good luck and there is no racing at Mountaineer on July 4th.Wll now that i see the 4 and 5 are scratched in the 9th it changes things.Back to the drawing board.

Byebyemermaid
07-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Well here is the revision,for the late double.$4 doubles 2,7/2. $5 doubles 7/1,3.$15 doubles 2/1,3.