PDA

View Full Version : arlington wed, july 18

Danzig
07-12-2007, 08:41 AM
been planning this trip for months, sadly it didn't coincide with the race yesterday...oh well. still sure to have a good time.

tony and i will be there next wednesday, along with two teenagers. would love to meet up with those dee tee-ers from the area!! i can send a cell # to anyone who wants to meet up...but we shouldn't be hard to find! just look for a 17 year old girl giving a 15 year old boy a hard time, a woman rolling her eyes at two teens, and a big guy with a leg in a boot and using a walker!

er, putting it that way...i wouldn't be surprised if no one shows!! lol

brianwspencer
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I'll be at work til seven, but work in the area if you're going to be going out for dinner or something after the track.

Mortimer
07-12-2007, 11:07 AM
been planning this trip for months, sadly it didn't coincide with the race yesterday...oh well. still sure to have a good time.

tony and i will be there next wednesday, along with two teenagers. would love to meet up with those dee tee-ers from the area!! i can send a cell # to anyone who wants to meet up...but we shouldn't be hard to find! just look for a 17 year old girl giving a 15 year old boy a hard time, a woman rolling her eyes at two teens, and a big guy with a leg in a boot and using a walker!

:cool:

Danzig
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I'll be at work til seven, but work in the area if you're going to be going out for dinner or something after the track.

i'm sure we will. would love to meet you.

Mortimer
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM
i'm sure we will. would love to meet you.

;)

dellinger63
07-14-2007, 08:28 PM

Right now work is slow and I'd be able to make it and will if I can.

PS I've met those great teenagers.....

ALostTexan
07-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Screw Arlington. Make that 15 year old boy's day and come out to Del Mar. Plenty of plastic to keep him awake at night for a long, long time...

Danzig
07-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Screw Arlington. Make that 15 year old boy's day and come out to Del Mar. Plenty of plastic to keep him awake at night for a long, long time...

we'll get out there one day. worked out planning this trip, since my oldest was shipped back to great lakes about a month ago--so we get to see him too.

hope to see you there dell!

Mortimer
07-15-2007, 12:17 PM

I thought all you could say is "Wow?"

Danzig
07-15-2007, 05:58 PM
well, we're heading out early--doubt i have internet access, hope to see some dt'ers wednesday. be back next wknd.

pdrift1
07-15-2007, 08:08 PM
well, we're heading out early--doubt i have internet access, hope to see some dt'ers wednesday. be back next wknd.
well you and your family have a safe and fun trip. the chi town guys will take great care of ya. i'd come down but am headed to nyc on thursday be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. take care roger