PDA

View Full Version : Jpops. You doing LS tonight?

pgardn
06-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I am cappin her now.
Looks like there will be opportunity.

moke0043
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
I am cappin her now.
Looks like there will be opportunity.

pgardn,

I have been looking at the PP's as well, and I completely agree that there is value tonight. I cannot remember the last time at LS that there were only 2 Maiden races on a Friday night.

pgardn
06-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Should be interesting.
I'll have to see what the big board lets me do.
I do see some likely to be missed. We will see.

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-30-2006, 08:52 PM
pgn race 6 im going ...3,8,1 ext 3s getting some play

pgardn
06-30-2006, 11:32 PM
I stayed away from race 6.

Got the winner in race 7 though. People apparently were scared of a very fast horse at 6f on the dirt moving to the turf. Translated to an easy win on the turf at 5f. Horse never trailed. Wire job. I thought for sure the horse would be the favorite... thus opportunity showed itself.

Of course a few other horses that I thought would be overlooked were chalk. Thus I was forced to sit and watch. So I guess it all evens out.

pgardn
06-30-2006, 11:40 PM
I would also give out picks except I can just imagine the berating I would take if I gave chalk out. You just never know. A horse I was sure would be chalk was not... and others that I thought would be a decent price were not.

jpops757
07-01-2006, 09:14 AM
I would also give out picks except I can just imagine the berating I would take if I gave chalk out. You just never know. A horse I was sure would be chalk was not... and others that I thought would be a decent price were not.
I was out there and came home with about 300 profit for the day started early in the simo pavilion. Didnt play hard. Have been up in Colorado about a Week working on hunting cabin. Went to break the lack of racing. Havent looked at the Sat card but am leaving shortly to play PM Bel and LS with a little Curchill mixed in. Primaril pk 3s and 4s with some narrow legs with the all button on others.