PDA

View Full Version : gator picture question

Secretariat
05-31-2006, 12:55 PM
how did you get your picture to post without a link to open it ??

Cajungator26
05-31-2006, 01:06 PM
how did you get your picture to post without a link to open it ??

I pressed the paperclip icon above and inserted the url of my picture from photobucket. In order to see the url from a pic online, you just have to right click the pic, go to properties and then copy and paste the url in the box. Once you do that, click the grey button that says "upload" and close the box. THEN, click the paperclip again and it should attach.

For example:

Skip away
05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Nice icon Cajun. I am a huge college basketball fan and applaud what the Florida Gators accomplished by rolling over everybody this season. Scary thing is they will be just as dominant next year and should repeat. :mad:

Cajungator26
05-31-2006, 01:12 PM
Nice icon Cajun. I am a huge college basketball fan and applaud what the Florida Gators accomplished by rolling over everybody this season. Scary thing is they will be just as dominant next year and should repeat. :mad:

I'd be a happy camper if the football team would follow suit. :cool:

whorstman
05-31-2006, 01:23 PM

NICE!:cool:

dr. fager
05-31-2006, 01:25 PM
I pressed the paperclip icon above and inserted the url of my picture from photobucket. In order to see the url from a pic online, you just have to right click the pic, go to properties and then copy and paste the url in the box. Once you do that, click the grey button that says "upload" and close the box. THEN, click the paperclip again and it should attach.

For example:

...and you couldn't help me with my AC last night. Yankee hater...lol

Cajungator26
05-31-2006, 01:27 PM
...and you couldn't help me with my AC last night. Yankee hater...lol

LOL!!! :p

I AM a yankee. :D