PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 5th

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Straight ex here....7-3

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:08 PM
I should get a refund for that 3 finishing DFL. Smith looked like he was sitting there having a spot of tea in the gate while the rest of the horses broke.:eek:

Gander
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Kev
Did bet the Lucy horse I gave you in the 4th? I dont give out very many winners, hope you at least had $20 on it.

How did Heres Ya Souvenir do? Excuse me, I dont have the program numbers, he may have been the 3.

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Kev
Did bet the Lucy horse I gave you in the 4th? I dont give out very many winners, hope you at least had $20 on it.

How did Heres Ya Souvenir do? Excuse me, I dont have the program numbers, he may have been the 3.

Tim....didnt see that post until it was too late.

Gander
06-29-2006, 02:16 PM
I should have called you but I wouldnt have been to conincing considering I havent given you any horse that has run well in a long time. I knew sooner or later one of them was bound to win but you do better w/o me anyways.

The only other horse I like is Ms Storming Angel in the last. Good luck. :)

GPK
06-29-2006, 02:19 PM
I should have called you but I wouldnt have been to conincing considering I havent given you any horse that has run well in a long time. I knew sooner or later one of them was bound to win but you do better w/o me anyways.

The only other horse I like is Ms Storming Angel in the last. Good luck. :)

I just need to keep betting Lezcano at Monmouth:D