PDA

View Full Version : H'Wood/Del Mar Questions

SentToStud
05-30-2007, 07:10 AM
What kind of travel time is it from Newport Beach to Hollywood to make first post? Also, how long to return at rush hour?

Also, travel times to/from Newport Beach <---> Del Mar?

Thanks.

GPK
05-30-2007, 08:28 PM
What kind of travel time is it from Newport Beach to Hollywood to make first post? Also, how long to return at rush hour?

Thanks.

Bruce....shoot Honu a PM...she should be able to answer those questions for ya.

onebadbeast
05-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Newport To Del Mar? About 2 Hours Depending On Traffic I Would Say. Was At Del Mar 3 Days Ago, Track Looks Like Beach Sand With Bits Of Poly In It.

satan's twin
05-30-2007, 10:12 PM

Thanks.

Bruce-From NB to Hollywood, late morning it's about an hour if traffic cooperates. Coming back, two hours. NB to Del Mar and back depends on the time of day. Figure on 1 1/2 hrs.

SentToStud
05-31-2007, 08:12 AM
Thanks much all. I'll figure 2-2.5 hours. If I'm early, that's fine. About what I figured. Thanks again.

hi_im_god
05-31-2007, 12:46 PM
there is always traffic approaching the track from l.a. during the del mar meet.

it would be about 1.25-1.5 hours freeway travel from newport to the via del valle offramp with no traffic. i would plan on at least an additional 30-45 minutes. they'll be a mile long line just to get off that exit unless you show up 3 hours early.